𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

"Y/n!"
Hands on your forearms shake you gently trying to wake you. As you start to gain consciousness your eyes start to open little by little. Your hazy gaze starts focusing slowly. Familiar green hair shows while your eyes open fully. Worried look on his face Zoro pulls you into a tight hug.
"Thank god."
In confusion you slowly wrap your arms around him. His hand brushes your hair. Zoro turns you to his back slowly lifting you up in piggyback carefully. As he starts walking your confusion grows stronger.
"What happened?"
Your voice echoes out exhausted and quiet. Zoro takes a deep breath before he opens his mouth.
"Gecko Moria wanted to ship your body to your father as a blackmail. He has your shadow."
You exhale heavily in exhaustion making it clearly noticeable.
"Where's Sanji?"
Zoro stays silent almost avoiding the question. He jumps you up to get a better grip on your thighs.
"Zoro."
His steps fasten trying to get away from the situation. You breath out annoyed.
"He went to save Nami."
"Oh."
"He ordered me to come find you."
Your heart ached in jealousy. Why did he go save Nami and not you. You love Nami. Of course she needed to be saved. What made them split up like this. You needed Sanji's calming touch right now. You press your face on his shoulder hiding your face.
"Are you hurt?"
He laughs gently to your question making you confused.
"Not badly."
"What happened?"
"I fought a samurai zombie. He had Brooks skeleton. I'm interested in his origin."
"Why?"
"He's probably from a samurai island named Wano."
"Did you steal his sword?"
"Maybe..."
His voice sounded sarcastic and funny. You laugh with him.

Zoro carries you to a courtyard covered in shambles of the castle. Seeing everyone in one piece standing made you smile.
"Y/n!"
Usopp and Chopper shout in unison making Sanji notice you. His face drops forming a face showing annoyance. Noticing you on Zoro's back probably was the reason. The quick reunion is short lived as a big earthquake starts shaking the ground.
"What's that?!"
You shout as Zoro tightens his grip on you keeping you close to him.
"It's Luffy's zombie."
Your eyes widden as a big giant mosnter shows up from the dust of the castle.
"Where are you strawhats?!"
A loud deep growl echoes through the courtyard.
"We have to defeat it!"
Franky shouts making everyone prepared to fight.
"Place me down."
Zoro does as you say placing you down. You walk up to everyone stopping next to Sanji. His hand moves to your lower back until you slap it off. He turns his face swiftly towards you. You glare at him making him return it. Sanji scoffs as he turns his face away from you.
"Let's give it a try."
Zoro turns to look at you and moves his eyes to your wounded ankle.
"Go get a lot of salt. It will purify the zombie. Just don't run."
You nod before moving your ankle around a bit. You step forward before launching into a swift run. You feel Zoro and Sanji exhale in disappointment as you keep running.

Running up stairs each step sends pain travel up your leg. You stop trying to collect yourself.
"Fuck!"
You start running again looking for a kitchen. Running past a big wooden door you open it revealing a pantry.
"Finally."
Looking through it you find bags of salt throwing them over your shoulders.
"Cmon Y/n. This isn't half as bad as Zoro's training."
You start sprinting back while hearing crashes outside. Running back to the courtyard Zoro turns to look at you in horror making you confused. You turn to look at the giant zombie spotting Sanji falling down. As he hits the ground hard you throw the salt towards Zoro and start running to Sanji. The Zombie uses Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Gatling throwing punches at Sanji. Robin uses her power to keep you from running into the punches. You watch as Sanji's body is punched over and over again creating more damage than from the fall. As the punches stop Robin lets you go. You stumble on your feet as you run to Sanji. You fall sitting next to him placing his head to your chest. You brush the wound on his cheek with your thumb gently.

A powerful source of light flashes next to you as you hear thunder. You notice Nami's clima tact immediately.
"Nami!"
You shout still holding Sanji to your chest. You notice movement in your arms and see Sanji having a nose bleed. His cheeks are flushed red.
"I could die here happy."
You hit him gently to his head.
"You scared me."
You hug him making him wrap his arms around you. He lifts you from ground as he stands up.
"You're not walking anymore."
He carries you to the side of the courtyard placing you down gently. You hear a loud crash making you and Sanji turn your heads. The zombie Oars hit the bridge which Nami was standing on destroying it completely.
"NAMI!"
You shout trying to stand while Sanji holds you down. He wraps your arms around you tightly not letting you go.
"Sanji please!"
You cry out getting frustrated at his strenght to hold you.
"I'm not letting you hurt yourself more."
"I don't need your protection. Your constant worry makes me sick!"
You feel Sanji's arms let go of you after you ran your words through in your head.
"Sanji I'm sorry."
He stands up walking away from you not saying anything.

Turning towards Nami you see her hanging head down by Robins arms. You take a deep breath standing up. You turn to look at oars slowly him making eye contact with you. Taking your nunchucks you hold them between your hands tightening the chain.
"Zoro I got a plan."
He turns to look at you noding. You start running towards Zoro as he crosses his blades infront of him. Jumping between the blades he throws you up giving you a strong boost. You swing your nunchucks activating the dial making a strong flame shoot towards oars head. Dropping down you land on your feet breathing heavily.
"Nice job Y/n!"
Nami and Robin cheer as Oars roars in shock. You take deep breaths before everyone starts screaming. Your eyes lock with Sanji's blue eyes.
"Y/n!"
"Watch out!"
Slowly turning your head up your eyes widden with terror. Oars' fists start getting closer to you as he shouts
"Gomu gomu no gatling!"
"No!"
Sanji's scream echoes in your ears as the punches hit your stomach and legs repeatedly. Pain travels through your body as you shout in agony. As the pain starts to get unbearable your head finally gives in making you faint.

Your eyes start to open up seeing Sanji lay on top of you. Seeing his body bruised and damaged makes tears form in the corners of your eyes. The sun starts shining from the sky making it peak through the stones. As a beam of light hits you, you wrap you arms around Sanji.
"I'm so sorry."
Sanji whispers makes the tears fall from your eyes. You turn your head to the side seeing your crewmates laying down defeated.
"I'm sorry I can't be the one you need."
Kissing his head you ruffle his hair for the last time.
"It's not your fault."
Rolling Sanji over carefully you try to stand up. Pain travels through your spine to your ribs. Sanji takes your hand pulling you close to him.
"Your ribs are broken. All because I couldn't save you fast enough."
"Stop talking like that!"
Your voice starts to stutter as the tears start to fall down your cheeks.
"It's not your fault. I chose to join this crew. I chose to get hurt. You can't prevent me from getting hurt physically. You can only stop making me hurt mentally."
Sanji's face turns away from yours to hide his face.
"I can't look at you getting hurt. No matter what you do I'll never stop saving you even if it cost me my life."
"I will stop you! Even if it means stopping everything between us."
You stand up quickly whimpering in pain. Walking away you stumble down crying.

Walking around checking if everyone's breathing you hear steps behind you.
"Zoro's hurt."
You turn seeing Zoro in Sanji's arms with life threatening injuries. You gasp in disbelief while you try standing up.
"What happened to him?!"
He shakes his head. You run over to Chopper bitting your teeth trying to conceal your pain.
"Wake up!"
Shaking Chopper awake Sanji carries Zoro to him.
"Do you think he'll be alright?"
Sanji nods giving you an assuring smile.

After everyone woke up, Chopper treated everyone. Your ribs were broken in 3 places making you lucky they didn't poke your lungs. Chopper ordered you to walking sticks but you refused. Sanji wasn't as injured as you. You hadn't talked to him properly after your conflict. You weren't ready to talk to him yet. Everyone was already gathered eating together waiting for you to join.

Walking in you spot Sanji serving food to everyone. Seeing him in a hoodie made you laugh at him. As he notices you he gives you a gentle smile. You walk up to him taking a mug of sake from him.
"Seems like even you are exhausted."
He ruffles your hair laughing with you.
"Look at you. Almost died and you're bothering me."
You walk away looking at him finding a table to sit at. Sitting next to Robin she hands you a plate for food.
"Are your injuries okay?"
You nod as you gather food on your plate quickly.
"I'm glad. Sanji seemed really guilty when you got hit."
You sit down silently trying to hide your sad face from Robin.
"That's what I'm worried about. What if something serious happens to me and I don't get better. I don't want him to think it's his fault for not protecting me."
Robin stays silent eating her food.
"Maybe it's better to take distance from him for now."

Comment your opinions on this new chapter!❤️ Thank you for reading!