𝒟𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒶

"Sanji I need to go." I whine as Sanji rubs his cheek on mine. He holds me in a tight hug not wanting to let go. I hear everyone groan in frustration.

"I'm not waiting any longer." Law says as he lifts his hand creating a room around us. "Switch" He says making me and a big boulder next to him switch places.

Law's power always makes me want to throw up when used on me. I hit the ground next to him as I see the big rock in Sanji's arms.

Sanji gives Law a sharp and annoyed glare while still holding onto the rock. "Let's get going then." Robin says taking the lead and walking away from us.

I look at Sanji one last time before following everyone right behind them.

"You couldn't find more hideous disguises?"
I ask wearing a huge pair of sunglasses on my face hiding 50% of it. Everyone is gathered at a table at a nearby cafe named northeastern cafe to think of a strategy.

"I think they look good on you." Law says looking up at me. Well atleast I think he looked at me can't really see when he's wearing pitch black sunglasses himself.

"That bridge leads to Green bit." Robin says making everyone listen. The exchange for Ceasar clown was planned to happen at Green Bit.

"The water is filled with fighting fish, but for our good the bridge is made of iron. Y/n you just need to stay sharp." Law says making me nod in response.

I glance over at the bridge seeing the structure build over the body of water. "No one has crossed the bridge in ages even tho it looks peaceful." Law adds.

Suddenly Robin turns to look behind us and back to us. "Everyone be normal." I glance over at Usopp knowing he would pull of some stupid shit.

Everyone stays in place quietly and waiting for a sign from Robin. I look in the direction where Robin looked seeing a group of similar looking agents.

"The CP0, the strongest Cipher Pol agency." Robin says as everyone turns to look at the backs of the agents that are now getting further away.

"Nothing good ever happens when they are around."

We step on the huge iron bridge ready to meet Doflamingo on the other side. Or at least I think we are.

The steps clack against the metal under our feet most likely alarming the fighting fish right under us. "Usopp and Robin fight of the fish. Y/n make sure the bridge stays intact." Law says making everyone nod.

As we keep walking Usopp notices a shiver of sharks nearing us at high speed. Usopp starts to panick "will this bridge hold them of? It's iron right?" One of the fish smashes it's face against the bridges high iron walls.

"Iron is strong but it can't do miracles." I shout internally screaming as the fish stares at us. I use my power to mold the iron pushing it straight making the fish go flying. It hits the water making a huge wave.

"Let's go!" I shout as everyone starts running towards Green Bit. Robin and Usopp fight of the attacking fish. Law yells at Usopp to cut of Ceasar Clown's handcuffs so he can fight.

"Are you sure that's smart?" I ask but he's stern about his decision as he shows us Ceasar's heart that he stole back in Punk Hazard. Usopp breaks off his handcuffs making him immediately turn towards the fish and use his devil fruit to fight them off.

Finally reaching the end of the bridge after a not so peaceful stroll. We look at the island around us before noticing something. A marine ship wreck crashed onto the island.

"Robin, Y/n and Usopp you investigate the island. I'll hand over ceasar." Law says making me quickly unsatisfied. "No i'll stay here. I have my own business with him."