𝒪𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃

Nami made up a plan to split up in groups to go look for the treasure and get the Merry to sail. You were in the treasure group with Zoro, Luffy, Robin and Chopper. You were sad that you couldn't go with Sanji. You sit next to Sanji as he's packing his stuff. You watch him smoke his cigarette. *fuck he's hot* you think to yourself as you keep starring.
"Why do you keep starting. is there something in my hair?"
he asks as he starts ruffling through his hair. "No you just always look so good"
you laugh and compliment him.

"Should you really go with the others? It could be dangerous"
Sanji's words made you annoyed but glad that he cared.
"I'm not some helpless girl you know"
you answer as you wrap your arms around him and kiss his cheek.
"I'm going to be okay. If not check my bag in the merry and you'll have a memory of me"
you say laughing. You forgot all about the knife set you got Sanji in Jaya and thought it would be a good time to give it to him.
"Stop joking about that"
he says seriously as he rubs your arm. Suddenly Usopp runs up to the group
"The merry has been fixed! In the middle of the night someone fixed it."
No body believes him and keep packing.

"Y/n come we are leaving now"
Zoro yells at you. You grab your bag and stand up. You look at Sanji as you start walking backwards.
"I'll be alright don't worry about me"
you say and run up to Zoro. You look back at Sanji and see his back turned on you. You start to get worried for yourself. Your opponent may have devil fruit powers. Listening to Chopper and Luffy as you walk makes your worries go away.

Suddenly a huge snake appears
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!"
you yell in shock as Luffy and Zoro start going at it. You run up to it and jump up trying to hit his eyes but it dodges it. You land next to Zoro. It attacks Luffy and sends you flying against a tree. As you fall down the tree you hit the ground. You start to look around and start to panic. Everyone was gone. You stand up and start looking for the right direction.

As you keep walking you suddenly feel eyes on you. You slow down and try to feel where the eyes are coming from. A sudden movement coming from your right got you ready. You close your eyes and take a stance as you lift your leg and kick the opponent hard on the throath. You open your eyes and see a weird looking human.
"Who are you?"
you ask him as you keep your foot on his throat.
"I'm one of Eneru's divine soldiers"
he struggles to speak. You lift him up and twist his neck to make him unconscious or dead. His body falls on the ground as you keep walking.

Sanji's pov

I'm worried for y/n. Not that she can't take care of herself. It's just that I have a weird urge to protect her. Leaving her with Zoro and the others makes me nervous.

As Sanji and the others are taking the Merry to the white sea someone appears on the ship deck. It's a tall white man. He introduces himself as Eneru the god.
"I have no use to this island anymore so better drop it to the blue sea"
he says. His plan is to destroy Skypiea. Gan fall warns Sanji about him but he still attacks him. Sanji gets electrocuted and falls unconscious. Usopp tries also to fight Eneru but the same happens to him.

After walking for a while you come across ruins.
"Am I the first one here?"
You ask your self before you spot Chopper and run up to him. You also spot a pair of legs coming from the clouds.
"What happened here?"
you ask confused.
"Its a long story"
he laughs. You climb up the wine with Chopper and see more ruins.

You spot a huge dog and a man.
"I'm Priest Ohm and my ordeal has the survival rate of 0%".
You push Chopper away from him.
"Run and look for the city of gold"
he starts sprinting. The dog runs up to you and stands up.
"He's great in martial arts"
the man tells you.
"Great seems like we are a good match in a battle then".
You run up to the dog and climb up his paws to get to his face. You kick it hard as the dog stumbles back. You attack again kicking his neck. As you try to strike again you feel a sharp knife going through your thigh. You feel it being pulled and the blood oozing out fastly as your legs start to give up on your body weight. You fall on the ground and yell in pain.
"Such a pitty you had to be my opponent you were really hot"
the priest says as he turns his back on you. You lay on the ground breathing heavily as your eyes start to black out.