𝒥𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓎 (𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉)

I woke up couple hours after Sanji left to make breakfast for everyone. I could have slept longer but was awaken by Usopp and Franky fighting over the last couple of pancakes.

I pull on my robe and walk down the hallway to the kitchen. It's a chaos as usual. Law and Robin sit silently on each side of the table reading the news paper that was delivered.

Luffy stuffs his face with each dish Sanji brings to the table. By the looks of it Nami and Chopper are still sleeping.

"Morning."
I say before walking to Sanji whose back is turned to me as he stands facing the stove. I lean on the counter next to Sanji giving him a smile.

"Morning Y/n."
I hear Law answer from the table. Sanji quickly turns to me grabbing me by my waist and kissing my lips quickly. Surprised by his actions I keep my eyes open.

"What's up with you?"
I ask him as his lips detach from mine.
"Sit down. I'll bring you your breakfast."Sanji says. I quickly grab a pancake from the stack Sanji is building and walk to the chair next to Law's.

"Is there anything important on the news?"
I ask him as I sit down next to him. He quickly looks up at me before lowering his eyes back to the newspaper.
"Just the navy trying to cover up everything that's been happening."

He places the news paper down onto the table before looking at me.
"Doflamingo might have more information about Crocodile than Smoker. It's unlikely he will speak willingly."

We share couple seconds of eye contact before Sanji walks up to the table and places a plate infront of me. I look down to see an omelet with a hot sauce heart infront of me.

"Thank you San-"
Just as I'm about to thank him I feel my chair lift up from the floor. He moves me a foot farther away from Law before placing my chair back down.
"You're welcome."
He says before walking back to the stove.

I look at Sanji's back with a confusing look before deciding to turn my gaze back to Law. "Do we need to split up in Dressrosa?"
I ask Law as I pick up the silverware Sanji brought to me with the plate.

Keeping my gaze in Law I start to eat my breakfast. He's clearly thought his plan through. "Robin, Usopp, You and I will be in charge of returning Ceaser. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky and Kinemon will go undercover in the city."

I feel Sanji stand behind me. Slowly turning around to see him I notice him give a stern gaze to Law. "I'm going where Y/n's going." He says. He holds a mug in his hand before handing it to me.

"Earl grey with a splash of coconut milk." He says before sitting down next to me. He and Law keep looking at each other as I go and take a sip of my tea.

"I think Law's groups are the smartest way. You and Zoro have to look after Luffy. Me and Y/n can go and catch Ceaser if he tries to escape. Law can take care of Doflamingo." Robin says after hearing us talk about the upcoming events.

I finish my breakfast before getting up from the table. "I'll go get ready. Let everyone know that we're arriving soon and everyone needs to be ready." I say to Sanji before disappearing into the hallway.

I rampage through my closer which is day by day starting to look like a carpet. Grabbing onto the first piece of fabric I find, I pull it from the pile and throw onto the bed.

I grab my favorite pair of high leather boots and a pair of sunglasses. Pulling on the clothes I get amazed by the quick and surprisingly good looking pairing. A short white summer dress with brown boots and sunglasses.

Sanji walks into the room just as I'm ready. He slams down onto the bed front facing the bed. "Are you tired?" I ask him slightly laughing at his positioning on the bed.

He sits up his shoulders slumping down. Sitting on the edge of the bed he reaches his arms towards me. I grab onto his hand making him pull me closer. As I stand between legs his hands let mine go.

He looks up at me as his hands find my waist. "You are beautiful." He says as his hand squeeze my waist slightly. I lift my hand to his hair twirling a strand of his blonde hair around my finger.

His hands slowly move down to my thighs. His fingers squeeze onto my skin. "Can you sit on my face?" He asks suddenly making my cheeks flush red.

I stare down at him for a couple of seconds. He starts lowerin himself on the bed pulling me gently towards him. I straddle his chest making him pull me to sit on his face. His face was now directly under my clothed pussy.

His hand moves from my thigh, lacing his finger around the thin fabric of my underwear. He gently moves my panties completely to the side. He takes his tongue, licking straight line through my folds. I throw my head back lost in the pleasure.

He licks slow circles around my clit, sucking lightly. My legs start to shake with every movement of his tongue.

I try to keep my moans quiet until I feel his entire mouth on my pussy, making out with it, his tongue slipping in and out with every movement. "Holy fuck, Sanji!" I rake my fingers through his hand, holding on to it.

I start to slowly move my hips, moving against his tongue, my juices dripping down his chin as he continues to eat me out.

He removes his fingers laced around my panties, taking his ring and middle finger, slowly gliding them into my pussy. His lips attach to my clit as his tongue swirls around. I squeeze my legs onto his head as his fingers curve inside me, and he starts moving the inside me.

I finally reach my orgasm. Sanji moves my thighs apart as a handsome smirk appears on his face. He removes his fingers slowly, moving them up my sensitive folds and onto my throbbing clit. My legs shake violently at his touch. He brings his fingers to his mouth. He locks his eyes with mine before sucking the juices of his fingers.

"You taste better than anything I've ever tasted."