𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 (𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉)

"If you want me to let you down, you'll need to kill me."
You turn your fist into a strong metal and hit his back.

Hearing him groan in pain as it hits. You turn your body into liquid metal, slipping from his grip to the ground. You quickly solidify yourself.

You look at Sanji seeing his eye wide open.
"Y/n, don't tell me you ate a devil fruit."
You pat your clothes trying to get the dirt off.

"I did."
You look up at him and notice a hint of disappointment.

"Did your new dad give it to you."
Hearing him refer to crocodile as your 'new dad' made your blood boil. Without thinking you quickly open your mouth.

"Who the fuck are you to talk to me like that. I waited two years to see you again and touch and kiss you and you've been treating me like shit. I wanted you to comfort me and tell me he being my dad doesn't define me. I wanted you to see me for me. I've been treated like shit after it was published and it hurts to see you be the same."

Tears quickly start to form making you stop them.
"Fuck you Sanji. You're nothing but a bloody nosed man whore."
You pull the bracelet of your hand making the pieces fly around.

You grab his hand slamming the pieces on it before walking away quickly.

"What about you?"
He asks making you quickly turn.

"Didn't you spend your time with Law? Are you trying to tell me you didn't sleep with him even once?"

You control your body forming your fists into a strong metal.
"I didn't. I was waiting to see you again but right now I wish I did sleep with him."

You turn and shoot into a quick run. You sense him come after you.

Being with Law and training with him awakened your observation haki.

You sense Sanji nearing you from above. As he shoots towards you trying to grab you, you liquify your body making him miss you.

Quickly solidifying your body you run to where Sunny was docked two years ago. You hear him shouting after you.

After a second you notice Sanji gone. You continue running before finally seeing the familiar lion shaped ship.

"Y/n!"
You hear Chopper, Usopp and Nami shout. They quickly jump off and run towards you.

Chopper jumps first and hugs your head. Usopp and Nami quickly jump on you making everyone fall down.

You laugh with them for a second before jumping on board. Franky and Robin come hug you. You notice how much everyone has changed.

"Wow Y/n. The trauma looks good on you."
You laugh with Robin.

You look around and notice Zoro and Luffy missing.
"Where is everyone?"

"We need to leave as soon as everyone arrives. Pacifistas and the admirals niece spotted Luffy. Zoro is fighting with him. I'm guessing Sanji is also."

You cough nervously. Everyone starts preparing for departure. You run downstairs to your room.

Seeing everything how you left it stings your heart. So many memories. Mostly sloppy make outs and drunk sex.

You start picking up old clothes and books and putting them away. You look under your bed for clothes.

You notice a yellow suit tie. You throw it in the trash bin next to your desk.

Feeling the ship start moving you run up. Opening the door to the deck you see Zoro, Luffy and Sanji chatting to everyone.