𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒

You put your hair up in a quick ponytail as Sanji opens the car door. Sanji takes your hand as he starts walking down the hallway leading you behind him. You feel the stairs of black suited men on your back. As you reach the end of the chairs you hear a scream coming from a man infront of you
"Idiots everyone except the ones wearing uniformed are criminals. Attack!"
You run out of Sanji's reach as he does his Côtelette making the men fall down. You notice big sacks in the corner of the room. Your eyes widden as you notice a familiar face poking out of the bag.
"Usopp!"
You run up to him and kneel before him while opening the knot of the sack.
"Y/n! Sanji! What are you doing here?"
You untie the knot and reach your hand out to him pulling him up.
"Robin is on the train. They are bringing her to enies lobby. If we don't save her she'll walk through the gates of justice."
You look down at the other sack noticing another face. You turn your back against him as you walk towards Sanji. He pulls you in by your waist keeping you far away from the man.
"This is Franky"
Sanji quickly launches at him due to his part in Luffy's and Usopp's fight. You pull Sanji back by his collar. He turns to face you looking you straight in your eyes.
"He's a nice guy. He'll help you to get Robin back"
Usopp tries convincing Sanji as you start opening the knot on his sack.

You climbed up on the roof of the third car to discuss a plan.
"We need to Save Robin as quick as possible."
You look at Usopp trying to read his expression. He looks at the ground as you try to get his attention.
"I'm not going to help you. I'm not part of the crew anymore"
Usopp starts walking away as turn to face Sanji and Franky. After couple of minutes you hear steps behind you. You hold your laugh as you see Usopp dressed up in a mask.
"I'm sogeking. Friend of Usopp and he asked me to help you out."
You laugh as Franky and Sanji roll their eyes. Sanji takes out a transporter snail from the pocket of his shirt. As you hear Nami's voice on the other side you snatch the snail from Sanji.
"Nami! Where are you?"
"Y/n! We are on a train to Enies Lobby. We'll probably reach the puffing tom in no time."
You walk up to Sanji as you hand back the and walk to the other side of the roof. You see a man wearing a captains coat walking into the last cart.
"Sogeking help me! I've got a plan."

You stand on the backdoor of the last car. You knock on the door making the soldiers run up to you. You quickly jump up on the roof and start running towards the second car. You jump off as the car as Sogeking detaches the last car from the train. As you fall down you feel strong arms around you. You open your eyes seeing Sanji smiling proudly at you. You look back at the detached car seeing the soldiers and the captain looking at you. You smile as Sanji places you down. You walk through the second car into the third one. As you open the door you're greeted by a very odd-looking and energetic man.
"I'm Wanze! I'm mad, mad wanze"
Goosebumps rise up your back due to his disturbing looking face. He moves around the kitchen with his rollerskates.
"Hey, you guys! Are you hungry"
He gets close to your face as he questions you.
"I'm Wanze. I'm the head steward, so I can cook anything!"
You feel Sanji get irritated next to you listening to the maniac.
"Would you like ramen noodles? Well then, I'll make ramen noodles"
You feel disgusted as the cook starts explaining about his nose hair and how he can make noodles with them. He shoves his mouth full of flour and starts kneating it with his cheeks. As he starts spitting noodles out of his nose you turn your head to look at Sanji. You could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears. Sanji tries to cool off.
"Wanze can't stay someone's waiting for us. See ya!"
you start walking towards the door as he jumps infront you you blocking the way.
"If you want to pass through his car, you'll have to defeat me first."
You watch cautiously as the man starts spitting spiky noodles out of his nose.
"Sogeking, Franky move onto the next car. Me and Y/n will take care of the maniac."
As They leave closing the door the cook starts rapidly eating flour as Sanji pulls you close to him.
"Please just sit and watch. Don't interfere unless you really have to. You need to save up your energy."
He pushes you to the side as he starts running towards the man launching an attack. You sit down on the table as you nervously watch the fight. After many missed attacks back and forth the man launches towards you until Sanji stops him by making kick down shelf's on the wall. You jump up from the table to avoid being hit by plates and pots. Sanji finally manages to kick him making his nose bleed. The cook gets pissed of and starts stuffing himself with flour. You watch as he starts covering himself with ramen noodles as it's an armor. As Sanji runs up to him trying to kick him his foot gets stuck on the noodles. Sanji gets thrown on the ground hard. You run up to him kneeling infront of him. You sense the man trying to attack you which makes you jump up dodging it.
"Sanji we can't fight him with our usual figting styles. We'll just get stuck and lose."
You watch as Sanji stands up from the ground and picks up two sharp kitchen knifes.
"Go ahead to the next car to help Usopp. I won't take long my love."
Goosebumps rise up your back as you run to the door nervously. You open it and take a deep breath trying to relax. You step out and turn to face Sanji
"Yeah i'll go now"
you slam the door shut as you laugh nervously.
'What the fuck was that Y/n. You need to relax.'
You walk to the other car looking around for any cp9 agents. You walk around until you hear a loudly crash from behind. You jump to the side standing on one of the seats as the maniac flies through the car into the next one breaking the doors while at it. You turn and see Sanji lighting his cigarette under the door frame. He walks up to you as he inhales it.
"Are you okay?"
You nod as you step down to stand next to him. You look into the next car seeing people sitting down dressed in black. You start walking towards them until you hear cracks coming from the ceiling. A loud crash comes down covering the room in dust. As you cough you open your eyes seeing Franky on the ground.
"Where did you come from?"
Sanji asks Franky as he stands up dusting of his shirt.