𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁

THIS IS JUST A SPECIAL CHAPTER IT DOESNT INTERFERE WITH THE PLOTLINE OF THIS STORY OTHER THAN THAT THE PRESENT MIGHT BE MENTIONED

          You wake up to a loud crash coming from the boys room. Sudden sound of flip flops hitting the ground starts echoing throught the ship. The girls bedroom door open and Luffy dashes in in his pyjama. "WAKE UP! ITS CHRISTMAS" he yells and pulls you out of your bed. You lay on the ground tired as Luffy shakes Robin and Nami awake. You were nervous for the gifts you got for everyone. You didn't know what they'd want so you really just picked up what ever you could find. Everyone runs to the kitchen where Sanji had made everyone breakfast and set up a christmas tree. You asked Sanji the night before to go put your presents down under the tree.

      You walk to the kitchen and get handed coffee immediately. You open up your eyes more. "Thank you Sanji" you say as you sit next to him on the chair. Luffy starts going through the presents under the tree. He starts throwing the gift to everyone. You got seven presents in total. You started with Nami's gift which ended up being a pair of heeled black boots. Luffy got you brass knuckles to make your punches more lethal. Usopp got you a punching bag which you really needed. Robin got you pair of small gold hoop earings. Zoro got you a white sword with orange embroidery on the handle. You loved it since now you could learn a sword style. Chopper got you a black belt. You loved it since it matched the boots Nami gave you. Lastly was Sanji's gift. "Open it later" he whispered in your ear.

      Every had opened their presents and was now eating around the table. Sanji was sitting next you you. He placed his hand on your thigh. Luffy was really excited about his gifts and couldn't wait to use them. He ran to the deck with Usopp and Chopper. Nami and robin went back to the room to get ready for the day. Zoro went back to sleep which left you and Sanji alone in the kitchen. "Can I open your gift now" you asked him. "Yes you can" he said as he watched you open the present. It was a black satin bow with a white rim. You opened it and saw a gold bracelet with a lock. Sanji took a key out of his pocket and put the bracelet on you. He locked it which meant only he can open the lock. "Now you're all mine" he said. You hugged him tightly "Sanji it's beautiful. I love it." He grabbed your cheeks and kissed you.

a/n
Thank you for your support! Remember to vote for all the chapters.
Thank you!