𝒟𝒶𝓋𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 (𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉)

As you start packing up your stuff for departure you hear steps behind you. You turn around and spot Sanji leaning on the three behind you. He lights up his cigarette and walks up to you.
"Are you sure you can walk okay?"
He squats behind you and leans on you with all his weight. You struggle to hold yourself up sitting down.
"Sanji you're too heavy! Don't worry about me. I'm fine it'll just leave a big scar after"
he backs up a little and sits down. You feel his hands on your waist pulling you in. He pulls you to sit between his legs as he hugs you tight. "You scared me back there."
You melt in his arms.
"What about you! You got electrocuted and acted like nothing happened to you when you saw me wounded."
You burry your face in his arm. He plays with your hair as he hugs you.
"Y/n, Sanji!"
Luffy dashes up to the ship with everyone else behind him.
"Get on we are leaving"
Sanji picks up your bag and runs to the ship. You roll your eyes at his try of affection.

As you board the ship you see bags of gold.
"Where did this come from?"
You start going through it. Your eyes widen as you realize how much it's worth.
"Wow Nami! You hit the jackpot this time."
Everyone gathered in the kitchen as you departed the land. Everyone was fighting about how the gold should be split. You were excited to get back to the blue sea. Getting back to the blue ocean wasn't a quick trip. You needed conis's help to get back.

The night started getting closer and eventually everyone was asleep. You walked out on the deck in your robe. Looking at the stars on the sky relaxed you. The moon was shining brightly. Hands wrapped around your waist and a body was leaning on you. He kissed down your neck loosing up the robe around your chest. You placed your hand on his cheek as you leaned your head to the side giving him more access.
"You look so beautiful"
Sanji whispered in your ear as he opened up your robe.
"Sanji what if someone sees"
he slowly moves the robe to reveal your chest. His kisses start getting lower.
"Shhh"
He moves your face to face his and pulls you in a kiss. The kiss deepens quickly. You start pulling his robe open revealing his abs. He bends you forward and starts kissing down you back. He lifts the back of your robe up revealing your naked cunt. He gets on his knees behind you as he spreads your lips with his fingers. He gently kisses your clit as he pushes one finger in.
"Fuck Sanji"
you try to muffle your moans. You bite your robe to keep you quiet. He starts pumping is finger in and out as he licks your clit. You legs start to feel weak from the pleasure. He stands up and leans towards you. He kisses your neck as he pushes his dick deep inside you. You gasp as it enters you. He places his hand on your thigh.
"Lift you leg. It'll feel tighter that way"
he whispers in your ear as he starts pumping in and out. He groans quietly.
"fuck you feel so good"
he leans forward and kisses you deeply.

You start putting your robe back on as Sanji watches you while smoking his cigarette.
"Can I have one"
you ask him as you walk up to you. He offers you one. As you put it between your lips Sanji lights it up for you. You inhale it deep and exhale.
"You look sexy doing that"
he says as he pulls you next to him by your waist. You laugh as you relax your head on his shoulder. After you smoke it all and drop it in the ground and step on it. You yawn and hug Sanji almost falling asleep as you do. He pulls you in closer and kisses your head.

You fell asleep hugging Sanji and he had to carry you to your bed. As the morning shimmer starts shining through the window Luffy runs in the room.
"An island! Everyone wake up! There's an island!"
You try to pulls yourself up but fail. You close your eyes a little and fall asleep again. As you open them again you see the room empty. You jump up and start changing into light blue short skirt and white top. As you pull your white heeled boots on you rush getting of the ship. You yawn as you walk toward Sanji and the other. You get startled awake as you hear two gun shots.
"No Luffy. Dont do it!"
Zoro and Usopp yell at him. You look around and see a big ship block the merry from leaving the island.
"What's going on!"
You yell as a group of pirates are gathering around Luffy.
"He just agreed into a davy back fight"
Zoro answers you. You get shocked at his answer and drop on the ground.
"W what. I'm way too tired for this right now."
Nami walks up to you and pulls you up.
"You know what it is?"
She asks you as she looks back at Luffy.
"Yeah I read about them not too long ago. Never thought we would have one. You walk up to Luffy. You see a round ugly man as well his crewmates.
"Just follow me"
The ugly man starts walking away with everyone following him. You end up walking to a carnival looking area.
"Y/n-chan there's cotton candy"
Sanji yells at you as you run up to him. As you eat your cotton candy and walk up to Nami she looks furious.
"This is no time to eat cotton candy"
she yells. The ugly man's whole crew is now gathered around you.
"I'll leg you pick out the amount of games we'll be playing today."
Luffy chose to play threegames which was dumb of him.