𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 (𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉)

I jump up from the bed, trying to get away from Sanji as he tries to pull me in for a third round so far.
"I'm surprised you can still stand up."
He laughs looking at me hair messed up and cheeks bright red.

"Don't even try pretty boy. You were begging for me to ride you just 15 minutes ago."
I look at him seeing a small smirk on his lips. Seeing him like this made my heart jump like I was a little kid having a crush.

He leans back onto the bed throwing his arms over his head. His chest and forehead glisten from sweat and chest quickly rises with him breathing heavily.

"I thought you had better endurance."
I say to him making him raise his eyebrow.
"Don't make me come and catch you."

I throw on my pyjama shorts and his button up shirt from the floor before running out of the room. I quickly sprint through the dark and quiet kitchen as I hear Sanji looking for his pants in the dark.

I open the door leading out on the deck before taking a lung full of fresh air. I walk over to the railing looking out at the extensive sea. The water glimmers as a deep blue color with the moon shining on the surface.

I hear Sanji walk behind me before feeling his arms wrap around me. "Remember the first time we met?"
He asks me squeezing me tighter.

"How could I forget?"
I say laughing a little remembering how Sanji's mouth was almost touching the ground.
"I think you always reacted that way seeing women."

He scoffs.
"You think you're just one of women I've met. When I first saw you my world stopped for a moment. I thought I was going crazy feeling this uncontrollable feeling of longingness. Seeing you for the first time made me realize my purpose in this world. And that is to be by you till my heart stops beating."

I turn to face him lifting my hand to caress his cheek.
"I love you so much."
I say to him before leaning in to kiss him. His lips answer to mine pulling me into a deep kiss.

"I don't know if it's your words or your half naked body against mine making me want the third round."
His lips curl up as his hands sneak around onto my ass.

"I want to show you how much I love you."
He says as he starts to lower himself onto the wooden floor. He kneels infront of me as he lifts my right foot to his hands. I watch as he leans towards it before placing little kisses all around my foot.

His kisses start to go up passing my ankle.
"I love you from head to toe."
He says before kissing up my calf and my knee. His lips find my inner thigh making me bite my lip.

"Is everyone sleeping?"
He asks looking up at me. His blonde hair shines in the moonlight making him even more beautiful. He nods before kissing up my thigh making chills form all over my body.

He leaves tiny red bite marks inside my thighs before pulling on the waist band of my shorts. He pulls it down slowly revealing my waist placing kisses on it.

His hands pull my waistband lower as his kisses follow after it. After my shorts get pulled over my hips they fall to the ground on top of my feet. Sanji looks up at me before lifting my thigh to rest on his shoulder opening my legs for him.

He leans in closer to my pussy now glistening with wetness. His lips touch my sensitive clit softly making a tiny moan leave my lips. He looks up at me as his fingers slide through my folds gathering my wetness on his fingers.

"Look how wet you are."
He says showing me his wet fingers before leaning into my pussy kissing my clit sucking it gently. My fingers find his hair gripping on to it as I start to move my hips against his mouth.

His hands rock my waist as his tongue flicks on my clit his slips now and then sucking on to it.
"Sanji~"
I moan out feeling as his fingers sink into my ass gripping onto it tightly.

His left hand spanks my ass harshly before gripping onto my flesh again. The tingling on my skin makes me hornier.

His hand travels to my pussy spreading my lips open as his tongue licks all of me. His tongue slowly moves around my opening slicking it up before his middle finger slowly enters me making me gasp for air.

His lips suck onto my clit as his finger moves into me making my legs slightly shake from the pleasure. His ring finger enters with his middle finger filling me up.

"I'm going to cum."
I moan out as I start to feel an orgasm form up in my stomach. I move my hips on his fingers in need of release quickly. His lips leave my clit as he looks up at me.
"Look at you using my fingers to cum."

I throw my head back as I ride his fingers begging for release. His mouth presses onto my thigh as his teeth sink into my skin. I cum from the pleasure making my legs shake.

My body shakes slightly as I ride out my orgasm on his fingers. He looks up at my admiration shown on his expression.

"I need you in me."
I say quickly before pulling him up from the ground. Before he gets to say anything I jump up my legs wrapping around his waist and arms around his neck. He pulls down his pyjama pants before stepping out of them. His hand holds my ass up as he holds up his dick aligning it with my opening before slowly lowering me on it.

My mouth opens as I slowly feel him fill me. He walks over to the mast every step creating me pleasure. My back hits the mast and his hands grip onto my ass.
"I only feel complete when I'm inside you."
He says before lifting me before slowly placing me back down on his lenght.

I moan out as he starts to quicken his pace me still sensitive from my orgasm.
"Slower I'm still sensitive."
He grins before kissing me softly.

"I know."
He starts to move slowly making both of us pant. His lips come down to my neck sucking on it leaving tiny red marks. My fingers dog into his skin on his back leaving red marks all over.

His dick moving in and out of me I start to feel another orgasm building. I put my hands on the sides of his face looking at him lost in pleasure. Seeing him so vulnerable and pleased makes me orgasm. His eyes are on mine as I reach my orgasm mouth open slightly.

"Fuck you're so sexy."
He says before coming closer to me his head now on my shoulder and body against mine. He starts to move faster making me moan right after my orgasm.

His movements stop as I feel his cum fill me up suddenly. He moans in my ear holding me tightly. His breathing quick as he tries to calm down after his orgasm.

He places me down my feet meeting the green grash tickling my toes. I start to feel his cum start to drip down my thighs. He notices pulling on his pants buttoning up my shirt and lifting me up in bridal style.

"I'd say you're sexiest in my shirt with my cum dripping out of you."
He says as he carries me towards the door.
"Are you sure everyone is sleeping. I'd hate for someone to see me like this."

"Don't worry this sight is only for me to see." He carries me into our room and straight to the bathroom. Before we got caught up with... well you know what, I was making us a bath. He walks over to the tub unbuttoning my shirt and lowering me into the water.

He steps out of his pants once again stepping into the tub behind me. He sits down pulling me to him. His hands travels around my body slightly massaging me as his spreads the soap around.

"I love you so much."
I say as I lean on to his chest relaxing in his embrace.

a/n

Thoughts on this chapter? I hope you liked it and thanks for reading my story!❤️