𝒲𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃

Luffy got the pair of legs stuck on him making look like a centaur, with another pair of legs attached to his back. It shocked me hearing me pair of legs talk even after being sliced into three parts. Walking deeper into the island I hear the click of the wood sandals the pair of legs is wearing on the ground. Each step making an echo.

"Can he really be here Y/n?" Robin asks me as we keep walking. I think for a second if it's possible, but all the coincidences are too clear. "It's highly possible I think. After leaving me at Sabaody, they immediately left for Zou. Law could have taken a detour." Robin stays quiet.

"Look!" Usopp shouts pointing somewhere in the distance. We run to catch up with him. The sight starts to take it shape infront of me shocking me slighty. River runs between to sides of the island. The side we are on is hot and burning as the other is covered in snow. "How is the other side frozen?" I ask Robin who is now standing next to me. She stares at the other side giving me an answer.

"ARGH!" Usopp shouts pointing up at a melted stone house. I run next to him trying to see what he's pointing at. Looking up I see nothing. "There was a scary looking bird woman!" I look at him raising my eyebrow.

We walk towards the river stopping before the water. "How will we cross the river?" I ask looking down at the water. "The devil fruit users should ride on the backs of non eaters." Robin says making me and Luffy quickly agree to her suggestion.

I suddenly feel an aura near us from behind making me turn quickly. My eyes shoot open spotting a pack of creatures half human half animal. "Luffy!" I shout making him turn confused. He shouts in excitement seeing another foreign creature in one day. His daily dose of serotonin is easy to get.

"Wow!" He shouts walking closer to the creatures. "So cool!" He keeps praising them as the rest of us stay on alert. I tighten my hands into a fist turning them into a shining metal. He does what he always does best, befriends them.

Not even seconds later I feel the ground start shaking as the biggest centaur attacks Luffy. Not having anytime to pay attention to him as a half tiger half human hybrid attacks me from my side. It slams me onto the ground making my back hits the burning rock.

Hands hold my neck onto the ground as I activate the metal onto my fists. I quickly slam my fist onto the side of his head making him fly through the air. I sit up looking around me seeing only centaurs down. My crewmates catch a quick breath after the show down.

I pat my clothes as I stand up. "I need to be more aware of my surroundings." I sigh slightly disappointed with myself.

"Usopp what is that?" I ask him stairing at the banana boat floating on top of the water. Without whining any further I step on the boat making it rock slightly before I jump on.

I take a deep breath as I lay my back onto the side of the boat making it tip slightly. I try to relax for the time being knowing I'm going to need my energy for this island. The slight possibility of running into Law makes goosebumps rise on my arms.

I close my eyes enjoying the slow rocking of the ship and slowly start to fall into a faint sleep. The slow drifting of the boat continues. Leaning onto the side I feel the boat collapse under me. As my legs quickly sink into the water I feel an arm wrap around me waist and pull me to a chest tightly.

Feeling the warmth I know it's Zoro holding me up from drowning into the lake. The water my body slowly submerges in starts weakening me little by little, until I'm unable to hold my head up. "Take a lung full of air Y/n. I need to dive." I open my mouth and breath in the cold air before feeling my body submerge in the water.

The coldness around me brings memories back from two years ago. The night Law saved me from death. The night I got myself in debt to him.

I feel his grib tighten on me as he pulls one of his swords out. The water blocks my ears making me deaf. The coldness around me starts pinching my skin as I'm unable to protect it with my metallic barrier.

I feel my body pull up from the water. My back hits a layer of cold snow making me quickly cough out. I hear Luffy and Robin next to me catching for breath. Finally able to open my eyes I look around seeing the frozen land with a cold blizzard.

All of us shiver as we stand up, the snow crunching under our feet. I look up at the culprits of my coldness and shivers. A similar pack to centaurs stands infront of me. "What do you say if we warm up?" I ask eyeing the long warm jackets the centaurs are wearing. I hear everyone agree with me before running towards them.

"Oh it's so warm!" I shout in excitement as I pull a black long jacket over my shoulders. The warm fur of the collar presses against my cheeks warming them up slowly. Tilting my head to the side to bury it in the fur my eyes spot something. "Where did you come from Brook?" I look at him wondering where did he pop up from.

"I've been standing here for quite many minutes now."  I hear Luffy shouting next to my ear making my attention turn to him. "Everyone jump on!" He shouts from the back of a huge creature. Legs like crocodiles but the upper body of a pirate. Without thinking it any further I jump on with everyone else.

I try spot anything in front of me but I'm immediately blocked by the snow blizzard. I guard my eyes with my hand as I focus them. I close my eyes and try to relax. Observation haki activates showing the colorful presences of everyone infront of me.

Y/n's memory:

It took long for me to learn haki. Law was slowly starting to lose his patiences as I was unable to dodge his attacks one after another.

He had found a spacious area of a huge flower field. "You need to focus." He shouts clearly pissed of by me. Training with him seemed to be only shouting and fighting. On the other hand it seemed to get rid of my stress and anger.

"Are you going to keep losing to me or?" He asks moving closer to me quickly. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I hear him lift up his hand before "room" comes out of his mouth. I squint my eyes tightly close making my sight turn black. Suddenly a spot of red pops to my sight familiar to Law's silhouette.

Seeing his hand shoot towards me I jump up right as it's about to swoop my legs from under me. "You did it Y/n-ya!" He cheers making me open my eyes in surprise.

I jump towards him opening my arms as I wrap them around his neck. "Thank you Thank you!" I quickly detach from him making an awkward silence fill the air.

Back to present:

"No way!" I jump up spotting a familiar silhouette in the distance. I take steps close to fall of the back of the centaur. "What is it?" Robin asks as a building starts taking its shape infront of us.

I look infront of me now having a clearer vision. I jump of and my legs hit the ground. Shooting into a quick run I start to spot everything around me. A white fur hat with black spots as well as a long black coat with the logo of the Heart Pirates.

"Law!" I shout making it echoa all the way to the mountains behind us. His head turn towards me making a grin form on his lips.

I pull my fingers into a tight fist solidifying it quickly into hard metal. I clash into him pushing him on the ground. My knees on his shoulders pushing him down. As I move my fist towards him he lifts his hand up. "Room!"

"Not so quick Y/n-ya." He grins widely as his power enlarges around us. My knees hit the snow as he disappears from under me.

I feel his presence behind my making me get up and turn towards him. "Did you miss me already?" He asks raising his eyebrows. I scoff as I walk next to him. He throws his arm over my shoulders as he pulls me closer to him. "Seems like you're the one who missed me."

a/n
This is about to get messy.😭 I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I wrote it in a hurry to get you guys something to read for the weekend.