𝒲𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟩

Arriving at the city in paradise known for its shipwrights. As you look out on the sea you see a big water fountain like city. Your mouth hangs low as you spot the water flowing around it's shape. The long journey behind you left you all tired. As you gather on the deck with everyone Nami gives everyone a small amount of money to spend in the city. As you enter the huge cities small canals you watch up at the water fountain like architecture.
"Hey! Are you pirates? You really shouldn't be out here. Just continue right from here and you'll arrive at the Rocky cape where you can dock."
You wave your hand as a sign of thankfulness. As you arrive at the rocky cape not too long after everyone starts planning their day. You walk up to Sanji leaning on the railing of the merry.
"Want to come with me to the shopping district?"
You give him a convincing smile as he gets excited at the idea.
"Shopping with Y/n-chan! Am I dreaming?"
He excitedly grabs your hand pulling you behind him. You laugh at his overly cute reaction. As you get of the ship you start walking towards the building infront of the rocky cape. As you walk in a man behind the desk walks out.
"Are you interested in renting yagara bulls?"
You look at the fish like creatures swimming in the fish tanks.
"Yeah i'd like one two seater"
You keep up small talks as he gets it ready for you two.

Starting your shopping trip riding the bull with Sanji around the canals. Sanji lights up his cigarette as he inhales it
"So what did you need to get?"
You read through your shopping list as you look at all the shops.
"I really need a tattoo to cover up the scar on my leg"
Sanji gets surprised at your answer.
"Why? I think the scar is beautiful on you."
You blush at his sudden compliment
"I always wanted to get a tattoo. I think it would look nice on my thigh."
"Then we'll go and get you a tattoo"
Sanji grabs the reins as he starts looking for the closest tattoo parlor. Arriving at the tattoo parlor you step inside Sanji close behind you.
"Heyy. Are you here to came get tattooed?"
A beautiful woman greets you right at the door.
You give her a soft smile as you start explaining your ideas. As time goes by you finally agree on a piece. It's a beautiful picture of a spider.

You lay down on the chair as Sanji sits next to you

You lay down on the chair as Sanji sits next to you. You take a deep breath as the needle hits your skin. You bite your lip in order to distract you from the pain. Sanji takes your hand and holds it while playing with your hair. As you look at Sanji your cheeks blush suddenly. You turn your face away from Sanji trying to hide your blush. He chuckles as he notices your doing. As the needle lifts up from your skin you get up walking up to the mirror. You move your leg as you look at it your eyes glistening. Sanji walks next to you holding your waist.
"I like it. It makes you look badass"
he says as he light up his cigarette.
"Me too"
you laugh as you look at him.

Bringing Sanji with you was probably the best idea of your life. Walking with him into a boutique got him so excited. He looked around excitedly trying to find clothes for you that he fancied. As you were in the dressing room trying on some clothes you hear a knock on the door. Sanji walks into the room his eyes widening at the sight. His cigarette drops on the ground as his mouth hangs loose. You turn your back against him to cover your chest as your face turns red. He walks closer to you pressing his torso against your back.
"What are you trying to hide"
he whispers in your ear as he moves your hair to the other side starting to kiss down your neck.
"Sanji"
you breath out heavily as you place your hand on his cheek.
"i'd love to take you right here right now if the whole store couldn't hear us"
You turn around and push him out trying to hide your flamind red cheeks.
"Stop teasing me!"
You put on your clothes walking out quickly. You see Sanji sitting down on the stool outside the dressing room crowded with girls around him. You feel a stinging pain on your chest as you walk up to him pulling him up rapidly. You walk up to the register still holding onto him tightly. You dash out of the door as you get your bag. Sanji follows quickly behind you while smoking his cigarette. As you walk along the sidewalk Sanji stops grabbing onto your arm.
"What's wrong?"
He questions as he pulls you closer to him.
"Nothing. You're always just surrounded by girls. It makes me feel icky."
Sanji chuckles softly as he lifts your face up by your chin.
"You don't even know gow jealous I get when I hear other guys talk about you or your body when you walk past them."
He pulls you into a soft kiss by your chin. You lips glide on his as his teeth softly bite into your lip. As he pulls away you turn around and keep walking rapidly.
"You're such a tease!"
You yell as he follows you behind.

After getting all your shopping done you have to help Sanji with all of the groceries. You sit on the back seat of the bull leaning back in exhaustion. Sanji keeps questioning about what foods you want to eat while in town making you hungry. You stomach suddenly growls stopping Sanji.
"Are you hungry"
He asks as he turns to face you.
"A little"
You yawn as he turns around and keeps moving. He stops at a food stand ordering you and him food. He turns around to hand you a plate of sushi. You smile at him widely as you starts stuffing your face. He laugh at you as you keep eating. After you finish your energy is back up.
"Now that you're all energized you can help me with the groceries."
You finally agree and start walking around all the food stands with him.

Suddenly you spot Robin walking past you with a masked man. You pull Sanji's sleeve trying to get his attention. As he turns his face towards you he spots her. You starts to follow her as you carry the heave bags of groceries. After walking awhile she turns into an empty sidewalk. You quickly run behind her to catch up. As you turn into the sidewalk a sudden shock surprises you. Robin was nowhere in sight.
"Where did she go. It's dead end"
Sanji shakes his head as he looks around him.
A familiar sound of hooves hitting the ground approaches you from behind. You turn to see Chopper sniffing the ground behind you.
"Chopper!"
He lifts up his head as he hears your voice.
"Y/n, Sanji! Did you see Robin?"
He walks closer to you.
"Yes. We followed her hear but she suddenly disappeared."
Chopper hangs his head low in sadness.
"I was shopping with her until I went into a bookstore and she disappeared. I followed her sent but it stops here. What if I did something that upset her?"
You walk up to him petting him.
"You didn't do anything. I'm sure she has her reason. Let's go back to the ship to check if she went back."