𝒮𝒶𝓃𝒿𝒾'𝓈 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁

~This chapter has nothing to do with the current storyline. It's just to show the relationship between Y/n and Sanji.~

Your eyes open slowly and heavily to the rising sun. Turning your head to check what time is it you jump up.
"Fuck it's Sanji's birthday!"
You whisper scream to yourself not trying to wake up the sleeping beauty next to you. You slowly turn your head to look at him. He's on his stomach face pressed onto the pillow squeezing his cheeks. You brush his cheek with your finger before leaning closer and kissing his forehead.
"I need to get up and surprise him."
You grab the refrigerator key that Sanji hid from Luffy. As you stand up muscle pain travels through your legs.
"He didn't hold back last night."
You sight.
You walk past your mirror and stop to look at your reflection. Sanji's boxers cling onto the shape of your hips and ass. Your tiny tank tops strap slowly slipping down your upper arm. You put on your sandals before walking out.

Opening the refrigerator you pull out eggs, milk and butter.
"What can I cook for a chef whose food is the best thing i've ever tasted."
You hang your head low in frustration before straightening up.
"He'll love what ever I make. He's too precious to criticize it. I'll just make pancakes.
You start roaming through the kitchen grabbing the needed ingredients and utensils. You start making the rushing since Sanji could wake up any minute.
"Y/n what's gotten into you. Cooking for a man."
You laugh to yourself before continuing.

Adding finishing touches to your pancakes you plate it ready. You take a deep breath before walking out of the kitchen. Walking down the aisle you hear Sanji muffled snores. You place the tray next to your bed and climb next to Sanji kissing his face all over.
"Wake up."
He moves his head closer to the pillow as he pulls your face into it also. You look at Sanji's sleepy face as he open his eyes. Moving your hand to his hair you rake your fingers through it.
"Happy birthday my love."
You kiss his face while getting on top of him leaning onto your hand. He places his hands on your cheeks deepening the kiss quickly. You pull away his hands still on your cheeks.
"Stop you kept me up all night. I could barely walk to the kitchen this morning."
He laughs placing his hand on your waist.
"That was the best birthday gift I could ask for."
His hand moves down to your ass squeezing it while trying to kiss you. You give him a quick peck on the lips.
"I made you breakfast."
"Really?"
His voice sounds sarcastic and curious. You roll your eyes at him before lifting the tray on the bed.

You stand up and walk away.
"I don't want to see your reaction. I'm going to take a shower."
He laughs as you walk into the bathroom. You take your clothes off placing them on a bench before walking into the shower. After a minute the bathroom door opens. Sanji walks straight into the shower naked.
"You stole my boxers I had to sleep naked."
His hands travel to your waist as he presses his body against your back.
"I didn't mind."
"Of course You didn't."
You move your head back kissing him. He pulls you closer to his body wrapping his arms around you. He breaks the kiss placing his head to the crook of your neck.
"Fuck I love you so much."
The way he showed his love made your heart jump everytime.

Sanji's pov:
Getting to hold Y/n everyday and night is the best thing ever happened to me. The first time I set my eyes on her in Alabasta I've loved her. Her weird way of getting herself into trouble worries me but makes me happy to save her everytime.
I don't know how I could live without her. She's my on going addiction with no way of sobriety. The way she smells pulls me in everytime not giving me any chance to restrain myself.
The way she tastes like drives me crazy. I can't hold myself back when it comes to her.
The fear of breaking her physically and mentally scares me everyday.

"I know you don't like to walk around in shops but I really want to buy you a present."
He laughs
"For you I'll go."
"Yay! I love you."
You give him a quick kiss and try to walk out of the shower before his hand grabs yours.
"Not so fast."
"No! I can't walk if you continue last night."
He let's you go laughing at your scared voice.
"Surprised you handled the four rounds last night."
You turn to look at him raising your eyebrow.
"I could do much more. Just you wait."
You walk out leaving him standing alone in the shower.