𝒲𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 (𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉)

I take a deep breath of the refreshing air around me. Gentle wind brushes through my hair. The warm air of the sea brushes my now bare skin. Everyone changed into more light due to the weather changing quickly. I decided to put on my tank top and a pair of shorts. I look out on the distance of the sea as my thoughts begin to wonder.  

The reason why Law and Luffy formed the alliance was to take down one of the emperor's. Not just one of them, but one of the most powerful men in the world right now.

As much as I want to stop them, there's not really much I can do. I don't doubt they could do it, but the price to do so is not going to be cheap.

My thoughts are quickly interrupted by our new guests on board. Ceasar clown also known as Vegapunks former colleague. The main culprit behind Punk Hazards destruction. Not to overlook Kin'emon and his son Momonosuke.

"What do you mean he's taking a shower with Robin?!" I hear Brook and Kin'emon shout right behind my back. I could already guess what the problem was with those to perverts.

I turn to face them with a sharp glare in my eyes, directed right at them. "Momonosuke is a child! He will sleep next to me tonight."
I lecture them while the door to the kitchen opens.

Robin walks out wrapped in a towel, Momonosuke in her arms. I walk towards them gesturing Momonosuke to be handed to me. Momonosuke reaches his arms towards me making me lift him up.

I feel him snuggling against me making me hug him tightly. "He's such a cutie." I hear Sanji's dress shoes hit the wooden floors of the deck.
"Y/n what do you want to ea- What do you think you're doing?!"

I hear him shout his cigarette dropping on the wooden floor as his mouth opens. I look at him with a confused expression on my face.

"What are you doing you dirty brat?!" Sanji shouts at Momonosuke who's now cuddling against me. Brook and Kin'emon quickly side with Samji starting to lecture the poor kid.

"You're taking full advantage of being a child!"
They shout in monotone making me, Robin and Nami mortified of their tone.

Their screaming doesn't last long. Nami hits each one of them making their injured bodies pile on the floor. "Why did you gang up on a child?!" She shouts at them clearly mad. Momonosuke cuddles closer to me making me look down at him.

"I was so scared." The cute tone of his makes me hug him tightly. "Don't mind them. They are just dirty perverts jealous of an innocent child."

"No it's not what you think, Y/n-san! Men are all..." I glare down at him making him quickly stop his sentence. I hand Momonosuke to Nami making her gladly take him.

🎶𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘🎶

The kitchen spin around me as I spin my bar stool around. The half of a wine bottle I've drank so far wasn't helping. "What do you want to eat." Sanji asks me as he watches me play with the chair. I suddenly feel the stool stop as a pair of hands hold it in place.

Sanji's face hovers over mine as he leans closer to me. My lower back hits the counter behind me. "I've asked you twice already. What do you want to eat?" I smell the cigarettes on his breath and his musky cologne from him.

I'd rather eat him than anyting else. I move my hands on his waist, grabbing the fabric of his shirt. I pull the fabric from being tucked in his pants. My cheek bright red from the wine. "I want you."

His shirt now hanging over his zipper, I start to unbutton his buttons. "What a pervert." He looks down at me as I unbutton his buttons revealing his bare skin.

Your pov:

"I guess we're a perfect match

"I guess we're a perfect match." I answer him making his lips crash onto mine immediately. This wasn't his regular sweet kiss. It was full of neediness. Almost like he was begging me with a kiss.

I place my hands on his chest, letting my finger trace the lines of his muscles. His lips detach from mine as he grabs the half empty bottle of red wine from the counter.

My hands touch the hard muscle on his pecks. I watch as he takes the bottle to his lips and gulps down the wine. Tiny drops of wine drop from his lips to his chest.

I lean close to his chest and lick the droplets of red resting on his skin. He looks down at me with a visible smirk on his lips. I trace my tongue on his soft skin trying to tease him. I don't know if it's the alcohol or just his big muscles making me do this.

I hold his waist with my hands as my tongue finds his nipple. I take his nipple between my teeth gently biting down on it. I reach my hand down the front of his trousers, feeling a hard bulge.

"You're hard." I say as I let his nipple free from my bite. His hands quickly grab the sides of my face and lift my face facing his.

"Thank god everyone's already sleeping." He says before quickly lifting me of the stool. My feet touch the cold stone floor. His fingers trace the fabric of my shorts before pulling the zipper down.

"I shouldn't be surprised you're not wearing anything under." A blush creeps on my cheeks remembering I didn't bother with underwear when I was changing my clothes.

He pulls my shorts down making me quickly step out of them. He groans, placing a finger against my clit. I moan, throwing my head back as I feel him begin to run his index finger along my slit.

His other hand hooks me closer by my lower back. I look up at him, making him look me in the eyes.

He lifts me up by my thighs, making my legs wrap around him. He quickly pulls out a chair from under the kitchen table. His arm gently lowers me on his lap, making me feel his hard bulge under my naked pussy.

He quickly unzips the zipper on his trousers. Pulling them lower along with his briefs, his hard dick jumping out.

"Can you ride me?" Without answering I take a hold of his dick. I rub the tip of his dick gently against my clit and down my slit before gently lowering myself onto him.

Both of letting a sigh out of relief. I sit on top of him, his dick sitting deep within me as my thighs tremble.

I place my hands on his chest, his moving to grab a hold of my ass. I lift my hips, his dick gliding out before I drop back down. "Fuck." He groans out as he throws his head back.

I begin to bounce my hips at a faster pace, Sanji's eyes falling shut as he clenches his jaw. "Just like that Y/n." He groans, his hands grabbing a handfuls of my ass.

"I'll finish too soon if you keep doing that."
I smile widely, stopping my bouncing and just winding my hips in a circular motion.

"Fuck I love you." He says before taking a hold of the bottom of my ass. He grabs on to my flesh tightly, starting to move my hips himself. His other hand let's go of my skin, smacking my ass roughly.

"Sanji!" I moan, his dick hitting se deep within me and my walls continuing to get tighter with every movement. I reach down, my fingers meeting my clit. I feel myself instantly tighten around him.

He throws his head back again as he slaps my ass again before starting to move me faster. My thighs start to shake and my pussy tighten as I start to cum around him.

Sanji moves me faster making the kitchen echoe with the sound of our skins connecting. He quickly pushes me all the way down, making a moan leave my lips.

I feel his cum shooting right inside me. I collapse against his chest and heavily breath. Sanji's hand brushes on my bare back as both of us catch our breaths.

I lean back on the kitchen table him still inside me. Sanji looks down at his lap seeing my pussy messy with his cum still wrapped around him. "God, you're so fucking hot."

A/n:
this is my way of apologizing for not updating for many weeks.🫡 Hope you enjoyed🤭