𝐹𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒽 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉

The waves crash onto the high cliff creating a huge splash. The drops of salty sea water rain onto your cheeks. You wipe away the moisture from your face.

Laying on the high cliff taking in the warm sun of Alabasta. Your early morning workouts got the best of eventually.

Torturing yourself with over training and tight schedule started to be noticeable on your face as well as your attitude. Usual complaints of grumpiness made you close of slowly.

Your mother started to be worried eventually. You really felt bad for her. Fleeing away into danger without any kind of warning.

You may be wondering what has happened since the surprise trip to Alabasta. Let's explain it shortly.

Not having a way to contact your friends you had to stay put for awhile. Worrying about them took most of your time.

Eventually your father started to make up plans for you and him to get your mind of things. The usual was training till both of you were tired. The training to be a royal guard was no match for Zoro's, but it did the job.

The thought of being weak and not being able to protect anyone started to brush your mind more than once.

Pell eventually noticed your worry and promised to help you.

Now many weeks later you're drained and tired from torturing yourself by training.

Walking back to the castle you walk through the busy town. Most people recognize you but stay put because of your recent past. Whispers travel close by as you step forward.

"Y/n!"

A shout close by surprises you. The hooves of a horse hit the ground getting closer to you. The sniffs on your neck of a horse makes you tickle.

"Hey Koza."

You turn to face the brown haired man on top of his companion.
"What are you doing here this early?"
He jumps down making the talking distance shorter. Grabbing the reins of the horse.
"Just finished training for today."

He starts to smile after hearing your words.
"Don't train too hard. Remember what happened when you were twelve?"
A smile forms on your face remembering the old memory.

"I just got burned out that's all."
He quickly rolls his eyes at you.
"You didn't sleep for a week because you wanted to do more pushups than me."
A laughs breaks out of both of your mouths.
"But I never succeeded."

"You don't need to worry about me being stronger than you soon."
You raise your eyebrow in comfusion. His lips grow thin. Look of terror on his face he mounds his horse quickly.

"I'll see you later Y/n."
The crack of the leather in the reins slaps the air. He gallops away quickly leaving a dust cloud behind him. You cough the dust before continuing your walk in confusion.

The huge stone doors open revealing the palace to you. Empty hallway greets you with its echoes. You step inside each step echoing on the stone floor.

"Good morning."
Servants greet you as you walk towards your fathers study. You answer quickly before continuing your quick walk.

You knock on the wooden door before hearing a quiet 'come in'. You open the door slowly seeing your father, Pell and Chaka. You watch as Pell swallows dryly seeing you.

"Morning Y/n."
Chaka greets you usual more quickly. You raise your eyebrows before answering him.
"What's up with everyone?"

Your father stands up before walking up to you. He places his hand on your shoulder before handing you a piece of paper. Taking it from his hands you read the first article.