𝐼 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒴/𝓃

If someone told me three years ago I'd be a devil fruit eater as well as a crew member for the future pirate king, I would've laughed in their face. As crazy as that it is, it gets even crazier as Luffy and Law formed an alliance right infront of my eyes.

My respect and admiration for both of them are unlimited. My role model Luffy and the man who once saved my life Law are working together to climb the ranks of this world.

Not to out look the reason I'm willing to do all of this for. The man I laid my eyes on on the stairs I used to go down to run away from my life back then. The man who loved me when I didn't even know the meaning of that word.

Everything is seeming to go back to it's place and my life is turning better and better every hour and day.

The fact that we were captured not even couple hours after entering Punk Hazard didn't surprise. The surprising thing is that we once again managed to survive it together.

I've doubted long enough that destiny doesn't exist, but clearly something it making me want to believe in it. I think destiny had a lot to do with everything so far.

Snow falls from the sky as everyone changes into warmer clothes. I shiver in my tiny shirt as the snowflakes sit on my skin.
"Do you need warm clothes? I can go fetch some for you from the Sunny."
Sanji looking out for me like always. He seems to notice every tiny thing around him.
"Could you please."

He quickly comes back with a fur leather jacket, a black long sleeved shirt, pair of black trousers and my regular combat boots. He guards over me his hands on my waist as I start to change. I pull the trousers quickly on and pull my skirt off right after.
"Everyone is trying to get a free show now."
He says hovering over me.

"You better cover me better then."
I quickly wink at him before pulling my shirt over my head and quickly replacing it with the one Sanji brought me.

Your outfit:

Everyone quickly start find tasks to do for departure making me look for my place

Everyone quickly start find tasks to do for departure making me look for my place. Sanji starts to cook lunch for everyone. Law reserved one of the ships for operations.

The marines draw a long line of the thin snow to separate the pirates from the marines. Luffy quickly ignores this making everyone eventually ignore it.

I start to look around if anyone needs my help. Franky and some of the marines are fixing the tank which was damaged during the battle. Sanji starts cooking the dinner making delicious smells mix in the air.

I walk next to Sanji making him quickly throw his arm on my shoulders. He pulls my body against his warm body.

"Are you okay?"
He asks looking down at me as his other hand stirs the big pot infront of him. I nod and grab the collar of his jacket. I bring his face close to mine before kissing his lips softly.

"I feel useless right now so I'll just stay with you for a minute."
A wide smile spreads on his lips before pressing his lips back on mine.

I move back from the kiss before his arm pulls me in by my lower back. His other hand rests on my cheek as his lips clash onto mine. I hear the marines start cheering from a distance making me break the kiss.

"You go brother!"
They shout cheering at Sanji. I start to laugh seeing Sanji clearly annoyed. It's clear he's hiding his flustered face with an annoyed expression.

"Seems like you got yourself a cheering squad."
He told me how the marines started to idolize him while running around the bunker. Him telling me every tiny piece of information not missing anything.

"I need to talk to you alone."
He quickly says stopping the cutesy tone. From his tone I can guess the matter. I know the alliance between us and Law will worry him. I need to make sure he doesn't get the wrong idea.

"Is it about Law?"
I ask him placing my cold palm on his warm ivory cheek. The warmth of his cheek warms up my palm. I feel him press closer to my hand.

"I trust you Y/n."
He says grabbing my hand on his cheek. He bring my knuckles to his lips slightly kissing them. His warm breath lingering on my skin.
"I won't give you a reason not to."

"I missed you so much I don't want to loose you again."
His words make a slight blush creep up my already red cheeks.

He leans closer to me until his lips touch mine again. It seems every part of is warm, or every part of my iron body is cold.

"Y/n."
The kiss is quickly interrupted with Chopper tugging onto the fabric of my trousers. Me and Sanji both look down quickly seeing his adorable face.

"Law needs to talk to you."
He tugs his head slightly in the direction where Law is. I spot him far away talking to Smoker. I nod quickly before starting to walk towards him.

As I start to near him I feel Smoker shoot me a sharp glare. Last time I saw before today was back in Sabaody almost three years ago.

"Law, you wanted to talk to me."
He quickly turns to me hearing me speak up. He gives Smoker a look making him walk away from us.

"You look nice. You're happy now that you're back with your chef?"
He asks with an annoying smirk on his lips.
"I'm kidding. I have something urgent."

"I know where Crocodile is."
Back when I got my life saved by Law, he promised to help me to look for him. He has never broken his promise. He knows how badly I want to avenge for everything Crocodile put me and my family through.

My eyes shoot wide open. We have been trying to track him for two years with no help.
"Really? How? Where?"

"Smoker gave me his most recent location. He could have left by now but it's still a clue."
He leans closer to me his lips now almost touching my ear.
"He was in Zou couple days ago."
He quietly whispers in my eyes making only me hear it.

I move away from him my eyes now locked open. As the thoughts run through my head I start to feel my breathing start to slow down. The next stop for us will be Dressrosa and right after that we will leave for Zou. Couple days and we will arrive in Zou. Couple days.

I feel Law's hands on my shoulders. He gently shakes me just enough to get my thoughts straight.
"You don't need to do this alone. I promised to help you."

"We need to make a plan."
I say quickly looking up at him determined. I never expected this to come so soon. The revenge I've been planning for two years is finally coming together.