𝒮𝒶𝓃𝒿𝒾'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

As the Foxy pirates starts explaining the rules of the game you walk up to Sanji.
"Let's hope neither of us get picked to the other side."
You smile at him widely as he pulls you in a tight hug.
"I would steal you right back"
he kisses your head and lets you go.
Sanji overhear the gossiping of the other crew. He suddenly grabs your arm and pulls you away with him. You follow behind
"Sanji whats wrong? What did they say?"
He keeps quiet as you walk up to your crew.
"Okay listen! The first game is a race in the water. The Donut Race is a race where three team members from each crew are given materials mostly barrels and must build their own boat using them. Each team then uses their boat to go around the island and the first person to reach the finish line wins. Both teams are allowed to use weapons, and can do anything, including pushing the other boat backwards, do damage to the other boat and even kill all the members of the opposing team. The other members of the crew can also support the team. The pairs will be Zoro and Chopper, Nami Usopp and Robin and Luffy and Y/n."
Luffy grabs you by your arm and drags you into your building area.
"Y/n I'll take care of this one"
Luffy informs you as he gives you a big smile. You sit down on the side and look around to find Sanji not finding him anywhere.

As the boats start getting ready you get ready to get in the water.
"The next team to enter is the captain of the strawhats and the pretty lady with him"
Informs the presenter. Loud cheers echoe from the crowd. You still look around in luck to find Sanji with no signs of him. The start gun shot gets shot in the air and everyone starts quickly to move in the water. After many obstacles you are in third place behind The Foxy Pirates and Nami. Luffy uses his powers to make your boat move faster as Robin uses his power to grab onto it. As you get in first place one of the Foxy Pirates uses his ability to cut your boat in half making you and Luffy drop in the water. As you open your eyes under water you notice Luffy sinking deeper. You quickly grab him and bring him to the surface. As your head shows up on the surface of the water you hear a loud yell.
"Y/n!"
You see Sanji standing on the shore. You swim up to him bringing Luffy after you. As you get up you hear loud yells and cheeres and gushing of blood.
"Her white shirt is see through"
you hear the Foxy Pirates yell as Sanji pulls you in hiding your chest from the bloodynosed perverts. You look up at him seeing him furiously facing the others. You cough as you try to get his attention.
"What is it"
he looks down at you making him blush seeing your cleavage through your shirt.
"Give me your shirt"
you demand him as he quickly obeys with hearts in his eyes.

You run up the shore to spot where the contestants are now. You spot a coral reef right infront of Nami's team.
"GO NAMI"
You shout in encouragement. As they pass through the corals they manage to pass through a strong current. As they get closer to the finishing line you spot the Captain of the Foxy Pirates on the shore. As he lifts his arm you see a beam coming from his arm. Nami's team slows down as the beam hits them. The Foxy Pirates team passes them and wins.
"Thats cheating split head"
you yell as the captain of the other crew sinka to the ground in shame.

"Hmmm we'll pick the doctor"
Everyone went silent as Chopper was picked to join the other crew. As Chopper sits on the chair on the other side of the other crew tears fill his eyes.
"I don't want to be a pirate if I can't be one with you guys."
He looks at you straight in the eyes with his watery sad eyes making you sad for him.
"Don't worry Chopper we'll win you back next round."

As the other round is starting the players are getting picked.
"Now that Chopper is in the other crew Sanji and Zoro have to play together"
As the two players walk up to the field the rules are being explained. You got nervous for the both of them after seeing their competitor. The game was named Groggy ring.
In this event, the teams of three from each pirate crew choose one of their members to be the 'Ball', and the other team has to try and knock the opposing team's ball into the goal once. This event forbids the use of weapons, as it is a sport, though other kinds of cheating. Sanji got picked to be the ball. You nervously follow the start of the game. Looking at the other team the main force of power is a giant. The other two player were big sized men.
"Go Sanji"
You cheer as the game goes on. He looks at you smiling. It made you blush a little seeing his cute smile but I hid it from everyone.