Chapter - 3

Y/N walked briskly down the hallway, a light hum escaping her lips. As she entered her classroom, her eyes landed on her friends, engrossed in their cheerful conversation. With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Y/N made her way towards them, determined to disrupt their festivities. Clearing her throat, she stood before them, a playful smirk gracing her lips, waiting for their attention.

"Oh! Finally, you are here," Beomgyu exclaimed, a sense of relief evident in his voice.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, her eyes narrowing mischievously. "Care to explain what you are doing in our classroom, Beomgyu?" she asked teasingly, her tone laced with amusement.

Beomgyu's face flushed slightly, his eyes darting around as he tried to come up with a response. Y/N suppressed a smile, knowing well what had brought him here. "Um, you see," he stammered, "Yuna wanted some company, and, well, I thought I'd keep her entertained until you returned."

"Oh, I see... until I come back, huh? Looks like both of you enjoyed each other's company without me," Y/N teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Did I disturb you?"

Yuna playfully nudged Y/N's arm, a knowing smile dancing on her lips. "Come on, Y/N-ah. He just stays here to accompany me. Nothing else," she reassured, her voice filled with a hint of mischief.

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully while smirking. "Whatever you say," she murmured, her expression conveying her playful skepticism.

"I- I have to go now. See you later," Beomgyu stammered, his cheeks flushing as he hastily made his exit. His sudden departure left a trace of awkwardness in the air, as Y/N and Yuna exchanged amused glances.

Y/N chuckled softly, breaking the silence. "Seems like my teasing made him a bit flustered," she remarked, her voice tinged with amusement.

-

The atmosphere in the fifth-year classroom suddenly shifted into utter chaos as the students realized their teacher was absent. With no authority figure to maintain order, the room transformed into a playground of unruly energy. Some students began playing games, their laughter echoing through the air, while others indulged in a thrilling paper plane tournament, sending their creations soaring across the room. In one corner, a few weary souls took advantage of the unexpected freedom, succumbing to the allure of a quick nap. With an absence of boundaries, the classroom became an unapologetic celebration of youthful mischief and unbridled spontaneity.

"I wish every day was like this," Jimin said, his eyes fixated on the gardener outside, neatly arranging his tools with a sense of purpose.

Taehyung, however, couldn't hide his disbelief and growing annoyance as he glanced around the chaotic classroom. "Yeah, this class looks like a kindergarten right now," he said, his tone laced with exasperation. The sight of his classmates jumping and running around only served to frustrate him further, making him roll his eyes uninterestedly.

"Attention everyone," a voice echoed through the classroom, its authoritative tone cutting through the chaos. The sudden interruption halted all activities, causing the students to freeze in place and divert their attention to the speakers mounted on the walls. In that moment, a sense of unity was forged within the class as all eyes and ears were tuned into the voice that guided and directed them.

"Hope everyone remembers about the fresher's party tomorrow," Mr. Choi's voice boomed through the speakers, commanding the attention of every student in the classroom. The anticipation in the air was palpable as the announcement continued.

"For arranging everything, the class will be dismissed soon. Students who want to go shopping can go, and others can return to their dormitory rooms. Thank you," Mr. Choi concluded, leaving the students in a state of excited bewilderment.