Chapter - 13

Namjoon stormed into the office, his brow furrowed in anger as he demanded to know who leaked the sensitive information about the note. Jackson, who had been caught off guard by Namjoon's sudden appearance, could only gulp nervously in response.

"I don't know," he stammered, feeling the weight of Namjoon's intense gaze boring into him. Namjoon clenched his fists, his jaw tightening in frustration.

Namjoon slammed the files on the table in frustration, his eyes flashing with anger. "Argh... the head officer is blaming me," he muttered through gritted teeth, his frustration evident in his tone.

Jackson's brow furrowed in concern as he asked, "Oh. Do you have any idea how to find that boy?" The weight of the situation hung heavily in the air as they contemplated their next steps.

"I don't know," Namjoon replied, his mind racing with questions. "How are they so sure that he was missing?" The uncertainty of the situation gnawed at him, leaving them both grappling for answers in the face of mounting pressure.

"Many students saw him at university this morning. And he usually hangs around with his friends, but today he didn't. So they reported it and searched for him everywhere. But couldn't find him," Jackson explained, his voice filled with concern as he relayed the sequence of events.

Namjoon nodded thoughtfully, processing the information. "Did you check the CCTV footage?" he asked, his mind already formulating a plan to track down the missing boy.

"He is seen talking to the gardener this morning before going to the library," Jackson informed Namjoon, providing a key piece of information that could potentially lead them closer to finding the missing student.

Namjoon's brows furrowed in thought as he inquired, "What about the footage in the library?"

Jackson hesitated before replying, "Um- It's not working from today morning," revealing a setback in their investigation that added another layer of mystery to the situation.

-

Y/N walked over to the shelf at the library, her gaze scanning the rows of books as she searched for a particular title. Lost in her thoughts, she suddenly collided with something, causing her to lose her balance. Thankfully, she caught hold of the shelf just in time to prevent herself from falling.

Y/N wondered what was lying in the middle of the library and turned around, her eyes scanning the floor. A gasp escaped her lips as her gaze landed on the pool of blood, stark against the muted library surroundings. Her heart thudded loudly in her chest, fear and shock coursing through her veins.

As the realization of the grisly scene sunk in, a primal scream tore from Y/N's throat, the sound reverberating off the walls of the library. Her hands flew to cover her mouth, her eyes wide with horror as she stumbled back, a sense of dread filling her every fiber.

As everyone in the library exchanged alarmed glances, a sense of urgency filled the air. Taehyung and Jimin acted swiftly, pushing through the crowd to reach the scene of the unsettling. Their eyes widened in sync with the others as they took in the scene before them, a mixture of concern and disbelief reflected in their expressions.

The sight of Y/N lying unconscious on the floor, surrounded by a pool of blood, sent a shiver down their spines. The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on everyone as they exchanged glances, realizing the severity of what had transpired.

"Y/N?" Taehyung's voice was filled with concern as he rushed towards the girl who lay unconscious on the floor, his heart pounding with worry. Kneeling beside her, he gently tried to rouse her, his voice pleading, "Y/N? Yah! Wake up. Someone get me some water!"