~ Every Time

Pairing: Charles Blackwood x Reader

TW: Angst, hiding, lying, cheating, yelling, some mentions of sexual content but nothing of description

A/n: This is just a dialogue one! (And some desperate kisses in the middle but its fluff, so come on :) )

~~~~~~~

"Charles, you knew how much this meant to me. You knew how much this relationship was making me happy! You knew! Dear god, what did I do to deserve this?"

"Love, come on. I know you still love me. You always come back to me."

"I love you and it scares the hell out of me! Can't you see that? Every time I see you, I fall more in love with you. Every time I talk to you, hear your voice, feel your presence, I fall even more in love with you. Every time I kiss you, make love to you, touch you, it makes me feel like the luckiest woman alive. Why can't you open your eyes and see how much you actually mean to me? D-do I even mean anything to you? Or am I just one of the names you cross out of your book?"

"Y/n, petal-"

"No! Don't try and manipulate your way back into my life. If you want me to see how much you love me, then show me. Don't just show me, make me feel loved. Don't buy my love, because no fancy car, or diamond ring can fix this. This is my mentality on the line here."

"Y/n. Listen to me."

"I will give you one more chance. If you blow it, we are forever done and you can kiss me goodbye for the final time."

"Alright. Why don't I show you? All this time, I was never out with another woman. I was never adulating, I was never ever trying to avoid you. All those mornings in the garden, I was never burrying things I didn't want you to see, all those times I went to town it was never to see anyone, it was to get to know the town because I wanted to live with you. I wanted to spend my whole life with you. I want to marry you, Y/n. There was one, let me repeat, one, incident where a woman threw herself onto me. And of course god chose that day to prompt you to follow me. I never wanted this to hap-"

*Desperate kisses mwah mwah*

"Just love me, please."

"Oh little one, please no tears. I will always love you no matter what. No matter what, my petal."