Cuddles W/ Lance Tucker

Pairing: Lance Tucker x Reader

Warnings: just fluffy fluff! Cuddles, but, other than that, it's just a short Lil story!

A/n: I saw that there was another character named Hope. I dug a little deeper and saw what her character was like. Sooo I hope this is true!

Pouring the water into the cup, you hear a grunt, *phoowap*, and finally your bed frame about to take its final breath

Pouring the water into the cup, you hear a grunt, *phoowap*, and finally your bed frame about to take its final breath. "Lance??? Are you doing backflips onto the bed again??" You yelled, slightly annoyed. "Sorry baby! It was just one!" He shouted back. With a smile, you just shook your head and moved yourself back to the room.

"Hey Baby!!" Lance said from the bed, in a starfish position. "How is our bed still in one piece, hm?" You ask while sitting softly next to him. He chuckles, and reaches for your hips, to pull you next to him. "Hey baby, do you wanna hear a story?" You smiled, already knowing what was coming. "I would love to know how you got your gold metal. Just leave out the part where Hope comes in!" You said, whilst laying on his chest, just under his arm.

Chuckling, he wrapped his strong arms around you, and told you his gold metal story from beginning to end.