Cuddles W/ Chase Collins

Pairing: Chase Collins x Reader

Warnings: Magic, a little bit of pain, floating, other magical paraphernalia, 

Prompt/Inspo: you could sit outside under the stars on a warm blanket, cuddle up to Chase while he uses his magic to make all these little lovely lights dance around. He'll definitely be able to keep you warm and cozy!💕 (Excerpt given by a dear friend)

A/n: Imma just pretend he was never a bad guy and a power hungry lil dude :) and I'm adding a bit more! Plus! I found an amazing website with a bunch of his movies! 

The stars twinkled above you and Chase Collins. The both of you were an... unexpected pair. None the less, a cute one! Curled up against his side, his jacket draped over your arms, you stared at the sky. Mesmerized by the diamond like dots above you. "It's all so beautiful. Thank you for taking me out here." Tilting your head back, your lips touch and he replies, "Of course, my little witch." Your nose scrunches at the nickname, and you giggle softly.

"What are you giggling about, baby?" You snuggle in closer, and reply, "You always have the best nicknames for me. And I love them!" He kisses your forehead softly, and says "Oh, hold on! I have something for you." You look up at him with curiosity, while he grabs something from behind him. "I hope you like-" you cut him off, "ARE THOSE CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES?!???!????!!!?" He laughs, "Yes my little witch! They are just for you!"

He takes a beautiful looking strawberry out of the packaging and places it just outside of your mouth. A soft moan escaped your lips as you bit down on the delicate chocolate covered strawberry. "You are so beautiful," Chase says, tucking a lose strand of hair behind your ear. Your cheeks redden, and you lean forward slowly. He does the same.

His gentle touch to your face is relaxing, and his lips are the most perfect of them all. Both of your lips meet, and he leans back taking you with him. Your leg swings over his waist and you straddle him. He pauses for air and looks up at you. He smiles, and his eyes turn to a golden ring. "Chase, your eyes." You say with confusion. "Is this why you call me your little witch? Because you are one?" A sheepish grin grows on his face.

"Look around you, my little witch." You comply, and your eyes wander around you. Little lights of all colors surround you and chase. Almost in a blanket of fireflies. Your lips parted, and your jaw dropped. "Chase, this is... this is absolutely beautiful! How did you do that?" With thought, he said "I want to give you some of my power." You looked back down at him. "What do you mean?" He sits up, cradling you in his lap. "I want you to have some of my power. I have too much and it is painful."

"Are you ok?? You're hurting?" You ask, tenderly checking his torso and face for injuries. He smiles, and wraps his hands around your wrists, taking them away from his face and holds them to his heart. "Y/n, I will you half of my power."

Lightning engulfed the two of you, and you felt electricity flow through your veins. "Ch-chase what's happ-pening?" You begin to float off Chases lap and you try everything you could to stay with in a close proximity to him. "I'm frightened, Chase!" You say with a whimper. "I've got you, little one. There is no need to worry." He calms you. His voice soothes you.

After the sensation of electricity, a strange feeling- almost like a tingling, fills your system. Unconsciousness soon approached. Black swarmed your vision, and your eyes closed. Accepting what was to come of you slowly settled in your brain, and you began to lose hope of waking up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Little one?" You heard. Confused, you slowly opened your eyes. Laying in chases lap, with his arms around you was where you were happy to be. "W-what happened?" Chase brushed the hair from your face. "You have the power now, my little witch." You gasped. "What do you mean?" You asked, wrapping your arms around his neck. "It means, little one, that you can do the things that I can do. I will just have to teach you. Things like this," His eyes turned to a yellow ring again, and a small cherry blossom tree began to sprout not far from you both. You let out another small gasp, and asked Chase, "How do I do it? Do I just think about a cherry tree and then this... power... will grow it?"

He nodded and replied, "All you need is a little faith." He gave you a soft kiss on the corner of your mouth, and helped you stand up. "Are you ready, my little witch?" you nodded with a smile on your face. Closing your eyes, you gave all thought to a single rose. A pressure behind your eyes made itself known, a tingling sensation in your fingertips, and soon the prick of a thorn hit your palm. You looked down at your open hand, and in it sat a perfect red rose.

"You did it, baby!" Chase said, tightly wrapping his arms around you. Smirking, you gave him the rose. "To the love of my life." His cheeks turned red as the rose you held out to him, and he leaned in once again. "I love you my little witch." He said, adding a kiss to your lips before settling on the blanket with you in his arms.