14 ~ "I thought I lost you" Kisses

Pairing: Bucky x Reader

Warnings: mentions of anxiety, shakiness, head aches, HYDRA

Bucky held your shaking, unconscious body close to his. He knew you shouldn't have come on that mission. After having all of those headaches, and body shakes, he knew something was wrong. He did his research and found that it was the anxiety. Sure, you worried. But he didn't think it was that bad.

He wanted to comfort you, but you pushed him away at times. You just wanted to be alone and worry your little mind away. But Bucky persisted. He wanted to be with you as your boyfriend and help you through the hard times. And when HYDRA got to you, it was his turn to worry.

He brushed the small strands of hair from your discolored face, and placed a firm kiss to your forehead. Something about that kiss, made you wake up from your unconscious state. When you opened your eyes, a wave of relief was sent over Bucky. His little one was back to him! "Oh little one." He pressed his lips to yours. Desperately wanting to be close to you. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you kissed back. Matching the movement of his lips. He pulled away for a slight second. "I thought I lost you little one." That nickname always made you feel special. Bucky had it just for you.

You smiled as you kissed him once again. "I'm right here lover. I'll always be here."