~ Falling Star

Pairing: Charles Blackwood x Reader

Warnings: fluff ☁️ So, so much fluff! And some neck kissing but that's all:)

A/n: Just a short little thing:) I was in need of some Charles! 

The blanket felt so soft under your skin. But what was most comforting was the broad chest you were laying your head on. With Charles's arms around you, the both of you were warm. The beautifully lit sky was full of so many stars! You couldn't even dream up more beautiful sight. "Darling, you are so beautiful." His voice caught you off guard, but you soon smiled. In the crook of his neck, you took in his soothing, comforting, scent of pine and oranges. "What makes you think that, love?" You asked.

Charles furrowed his brow as he didn't even think to ponder the question asked. "Little one, your eyes, your lips, your soft complexion, your personality. What makes me think you're beautiful? Everything dove. Everything. You are my beautiful, fallen star, and you are growing into something wonderful." You propped yourself up on one elbow to look at your dear husband. "You really think so?" You asked. His hand was gently placed on your soft cheek as he leaned forward to capture your lips in his. "Do I think? No. Not at all. Do I know? Absolutely."

Humming in content, the both of you laid down and looked back up at the stars. Each one glistened in the moons light and lit up the world. Closing your eyes, you rolled into Charles's side and slung your arm over his stomach. His fingers softly tickled your arm as you fell asleep. Without waking you up, he carefully picked you up. Sliding his arms under your legs and your back, keeping you close to his chest he kissed your head.

Upon entering the house, a wave of warmth flooded the two of you. It felt nice on your cold skin from just being outside. As Charles laid your limp body down in the bed, he got in with you wrapping his arms around your waist and holding you close to him. He lined a few kisses along your neck, and lazily leaned forward and kissed your lips. He smiled at your small smile in your sleep and whispered in your ear "I love you. Goodnight my beautiful, fallen star."