A Day Turned Around - Chapter 27

(A.N. I am truly sorry people. I had zero ideas for this chapter and when I tried, I was SO bad. So I wrote this shit. Sorry if you hate it. I honestly don't blame you...)

Y/N's P.O.V

It was September and the next day was the first Hogsmeade weekend of fourth year.

I was excited to go back to the beautiful village. I was a bit off edge last weekend as we were dress shopping for an important ball. I was looking forward for a better experience this time.

That day, at lunch, I bumped into someone making them spill their hot soup all over themself and hiss in pain.

"I am so sorry." I said apologising sincerely and getting on my knees to pick up the person's bowl for them. 

I looked up at who I had run into and saw a familiar, handsome face.

"Diggory?" I asked hoping to find out if my hunch was correct or not.

"L/N?" he replied. So it was him.

"Oh my god Amos! It's been so long!" I said walking into an embrace. 

Amos had been one of my closest friends when I was a young girl. Our families had been in good relations when I was about eight years old. This all was of course before we found out the Diggory family was a long pureblood line of wizards.

"I can't believe it's actually you! You've changed so much!" he exclaimed once we pulled away.

"Talk about yourself. I only heard about you from your gang of fangirls! Thought it must have been a different Amos!" I said untruthfully. The truth was that I never had the courage to approach him after the years.

"Stop it I'm blushing!" he joked.

"So what can I do to make up for the soup?" I asked.

"You could go to Hogsmeade with me tomorrow." he said.

"Excuse me?" I wasn't sure I heard him right. Was he asking me on a date?

"You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow." he repeated.

I thought over this for a minute and decided I would go. It would be nice to catch up to such an old friend. And anyway, it was just a walk around. Not really a formal date.

"Okay." I finally agreed.

"Perfect!" he beamed.

"See you there." I said. 

"Outside Honeydukes?"

"It's a date." I winked before leaving for my table with the Marauders.

"Hey N/N." Sirius said.

"Who were you talking to?" Peter asked.

"Just an old friend." I said vaguely.

"What did he say?" James asked further.

"He asked me on a date." I said nonchalantly. Hearing this, Remus' head probably twisted 180 degrees. That was weird, and for some reason...I felt guilty.

"What?" Sirius asked surprised.

"He asked me on a date and I said yes." I said unshaken.

"Okay..." James sighed.

"You wanna say anything Remus?" Peter hinted.

"Nope. She can do whatever she wants." he said and gave them a look. Weird...

-----

Today was Hogsmeade day and I woke up to my dorm-mate's fiery red hair in my eyes and mouth.