Chapter-4 {Meeting the devil}

"You're right. Whatever. Who knows the future. Let's grab something to eat then." Nanon stood up and said.

"Hmm."

The sun was moving down in the west. Darkness covered the entire room. The room was empty as the the one who were gonna live together went to eat outside.

"So, Which hotel we should go?" Nanon asked looking at his phone.

"I guess the one which is near our dorm. I was eating there only since I moved to this dorm." Ohm replied.

"Okay then lets go there. But the food there must be tasty otherwise you'll pay for both of us." Nanon said but he was still busy looking at his phone. It was looking like he was chatting with someone but he wasn't happy.

"Whom are you chatting with? From your face, it doesn't seem like you're chatting with Phi Run." Ohm said while trying to sneak at Nanon's phone.

"None of your business." Nanon immediately turned his phone off and started walking towards the hotel.

"huh.... Wait for me... What the hell are you being mad at me for? Wait....." Ohm pouted and followed Nanon who was far from him now.

They both entered the hotel. There was a beautiful fragrance coming from in. Both sat on the table which was empty. Nanon started looking in the menu card.

"Hmm.... So what you wanna eat?" Ohm asked and continued "Order anything you like, I will pay for it today. Consider it as my treat."

"Ha, Why are being so kind to me?" Nanon asked, but this face was still looking at the menu card.

Both were busy, Nanon busy looking in the menu card and Ohm was busy in scrolling Instagram stories.

"So, Have you chosen?" Ohm asked. Ohm turned his phone off and started looking for the waiter.

"Nong, Nong..." Ohm called the waiter.

The waiter came, Ohm looked at Nanon and asked again," So, What you wanna order?"

Now, Nanon was not looking at menu card but instead was hiding his face under the menu card.

"Hey... I'm calling you, How long will you take to chose?" Ohm asked while pulling the card away.

"Shh..." Nanon hide his face again and with the moments of eyes he asked Ohm to shut up.

Ohm was confuse, He looked around and suddenly

"Hey, Phiiii.... come here, ah, what are you doing here, how long it had been since we met." Ohm waved his hand at someone but Nanon was panicking.

There came a pretty girl with short hair near the table. And said in very surprised yet pretty cute voice, "Ah... You are Ohm. Oh Nong how long it had been since we met. How are you?"

"I'm fine Phi Run. How are you?" Ohm asked The girl who was standing and then looked at Nanon who was still hiding his face under the Menu card.

Now, Ohm pulled the card with force and .......

" Nanon!!!!" Run shouted.