Chapter-20 {End of that phase?}

Ohm hurried to his dorm in anger, frustration, and fear. He was so damn worried about his gonna be boyfriend. All he wanted to know was what the fuck was happening. He wanted answers. Though the unknown person had denied to ask Nanon but Ohm wanted answers. 

He cared about Nanon but he was so sure that he would never let anything wrong happen to him. He was damn sure for his love towards him.

knock! knock! knock!

Ohm knocked on the door of his room expecting Nanon to open it. But after a few minutes there was no response so Ohm opened the room with the spare key.

"Ai'Nanon??" Ohm called out Nanon's name. But the bed was empty.

"Ai'Nanon??"

Still no response! I should have believed that call. How fucking stupid am I? I'm putting his life in danger just because I love him? How selfish am I!! 

"O-Ohm?" Nanon suddenly came out of the bathroom. His eyes were red. It was looking like he cried inside the bathroom.

"Nanon!!!!" Ohm rushed and hugged him tight. " You know how worried I was? I almost felt like.. Like..." Ohm was so much worried that the words weren't coming out.

"Ohm? What's wrong?" Nanon forced to speak though the pain inside was not letting him.

"I love you Nanon!! Don't ever go away from my sight. My heart fucking hate this!" Ohm said after breaking the hug. Nanon felt a bit weird at the sudden confession. After all it was the first time he was hearing those magical words. But Nanon didn't feel much good. Should he be happy by the confession or be sad because his ex died?

"Ohm, I'd something to say" Nanon said almost shaking. After all he had to say this. Because tomorrow is Run's funeral.

"I'd something to ask too." Ohm said.

"What's it? You go first." Nanon said nervously because he wanted it to be as late as possible.

"Okay, so.. Don't be mad but Just.. I mean.. D-Don't mind. Okay? I trust you but still." Ohm said nervously too.

"I won't be mad because it's you who's gonna be mad at me after listening to what I'll say."

"Umm.. So... D-Did you went at Phi Run's place? I mean I didn't stalk you but just asking.. " Ohm asked biting his lips. Nanon was now looking like a statue. He was froze like ice. Unknowingly tears were rolling down his eyes again.

"Ai'Nanon why are you crying? I'm sorry, I didn't mean you make you remember about her but.. I'm sorry" Ohm said gently wiping his tears. ( A/N- AWWW I WANT SOMEONE TO WIPE MY TEARS TOO)

"She (Sobbing+ Hiccups) she died.." Was the only line Nanon said and the rest were unheard because Ohm was shocked. He just don't know what to say or even to say or not.

Because isn't it weird to let your gonna be boyfriend to cry over her ex's death? But Ohm wasn't shocked because of that... This is just... He felt as if a nightmare. Somewhere his body is turning into ice. He can't move. He wasn't even thinking. He didn't had any idea why but his eyes turned wet too.