Chapter-27 {Unexpected}

Mature Content ahead! Read on your own risk!!

"Fuck!!" Nanon exclaimed seeing something he never expected to see. 2 condoms, lube, Vibrator and a freaking rope!

"Yes, That's what we're gonna do." Ohm walked closer and grabbed Nanon's hand.

"Ohm. You need to think. Calm down okay?" Nanon started stammering in panic. It was looking like a sheep trying to escape from a beast.

"I've thought enough baby. And now.. We're officially boyfriends plus you wanted something thrilling and the main thing, You gotta get punishment for hurting me." Ohm said smirking. Nanon had never seen such a seductive Ohm.

Ohm walked closer and closer until Nanon's back was hit to the wall. "You can't escape now. Can You?" Ohm asked resting his hands on Nanon's tiny waist.

"Ohm..." Nanon tried to push him away but it was useless.

"Baby, You want to do it with agreement or you want me to throw you violently on bed. Hmm? Choice is yours.." Ohm whispered in Nanon's ears. Nanon's cock was already turned on inside. He got goosebumps.

"Ai'Ohm!! Have you watched some porn or what?" Nanon still was trying to escape the beast.

"If I wanna do something.. Then, I don't need to watch it." Ohm replied.

"But, O.." Nanon's line was cut as Ohm's lips crashed on Nanon's lips. Ohm parted their lips slowly and entered his tongue slowly.

Slowly and gradually, Nanon started replying to the kiss. Nanon's hand unconsciously moved to Ohm's back.

Ohm's hand was caressing Nanon's hair.

"Hmm.." Nanon moaned lowly as Ohm bite his lower lip. Lost in the kiss, Ohm grabbed Nanon's butt and squeezed it.

"Ahh! D-Don't squeeze my b.. Ah!" Nanon moaned louder when Ohm squeezed it harder.

Ohm broke the kiss and looked at his official boyfriend, he was looking messed up.

Nanon slowly opened his eyes. Breathing heavily.

"Shall we replace it with bed?" Ohm asked looking at the bed, and Nanon just shyly nodded.

"Good. Then remove your clothes." Ohm ordered. Nanon was stunned.

Aren't you suppose to remove mine? Nanon thought.

"Wha!!!! I won't!! That's embarrassing!!" Nanon groaned.

"Baby, Have you forgot about punishment? Huh? The choice is yours, tell me you will remove your clothes by yourself or you want me to use rope to tie you up?" Ohm asked.

"Shia!!" Nanon bite his lips. Both the things are freaking awful. Nanon started imagining, himself tied up and on the other hand he removing his clothes in front of his bastard roommate.

"What you'll choose?" Ohm asked again.

"Can I not choose any of these?" Nanon asked showing his white teeth.

"Yes baby you can.. you can if you want me to use vibrator in our first time." Ohm said.

Nanon's eyes widened. Oh god!!

"Umm... Well, Tie me up then!" Nanon replied biting his lips. At least it's better then removing our own clothes in front of someone.

"Good job! Remove your clothes." Ohm ordered.

"but, You said that choose one, I said tie me up so.." Nanon felt as if he was cheated.

"My punishment dear. I can change it.." Ohm laughed like a idiot.

"So, You're showing me your true colors? Aren't you?" Nanon whispered in air.

"Did you say something?"

"N-No.. Well, use v-vibrator." Nanon said.

"Okay baby. Remove your clothes then I'll tie you up and this beautiful vibrator will go in.."

"Ha!! Stop doing this please. Removing clothes by myself is embarrassing." Nanon complained.

"You should have thought about it earlier." Ohm said.

"Argh!!!!!!!! Hurting you was indeed my mistake but can't you give me some other punishment?" Nanon was frustrated plus shy.

"What do you mean?" Ohm asked raising his eyebrow.

"Umm.. I mean a middle way you know?" Nanon replied taking little steps back.

"And what is the middle way to punish you?" Ohm asked taking steps ahead.

"How about dinner? I'll buy you dinner for a week." Nanon said showing his cute dimples.

"I'm not mad baby. When I'm getting to eat such a beautiful baby then why would I eat dinner. Hmm?" Ohm smirked.

Nanon got goosebumps. "Then you tell me some other way. I'll agree this time. Promise."

"Don't promise this easily baby. You might not be able to fulfill it." Ohm sat on the bed like a king talking with his slave.

"No, I'll do it. Really! But I won't strip my cloths or let you use vibrator and rope." Nanon said with confidence. But who knew that his confidence was of just few seconds.

"Then.. " Ohm paused. "Masturbate in front of me.."

"Huh?"

"I told you earlier, don't promise without knowing.." Ohm showed his evil smirk, Nanon's eyes turned wet. This is not what Ohm had expected. He didn't mean to hurt him like this. He was just trying to tease him. But he made him cry.

Little tears slipped Nanon's right eye. Ohm immediately stood up and hugged him.

"Hey... D-Don't cry. I was just teasing you. You don't need to do anything like that. I was just.. Kidding! Forgive me!" Ohm patted on Nanon's back. He was worried. He really had no intension about hurting his beloved.

"Please say something. Don't be silent. I'm really very sorry. I never thought that it would hurt you." Ohm literally begged Nanon. But he just kept quiet. God knows what was going inside his mind.

"Please don't be silent. You can punish me if you want. You can slap me, kick me, I'll buy you lunch for a week or I can be your slave for a day but just don't cry and talk with me."

Nanon pushed Ohm away a bit and broke the hug.

"I.. *Sobbing* Don't want you as my slave and I can buy lunch by myself. Go away from me. You're disgusting." Nanon said crying a bit.

I'm disgusting? Yes, I'm very much disgusting. How could I ask him to masturbate in front of me? Ohm thought. He was feeling really very guilty. It was all going fun and suddenly it turned serious because of Ohm's freaking sentence.

"Please don't say that. I can do whatever you want." Ohm begged.

"But I've nothing for you to do for me. Just get lost from my sight." Nanon ordered.

"Hey, Please don't behave like this. I'm really very sorry. I really had no intension to say something like that. Really!" Ohm said.

"But you said that and it hurt me." Nanon said looking sideways.

"I'm sorry." Ohm repeated again.

"I don't want your sorry." Nanon said coldly.

"Then just order what I can do as a way to say sorry." Ohm said.

No reply from Nanon.

"Just tell me already." Ohm repeated.

"You sure?"

"Fucking sure."

"Strip off your clothes and masturbate in front of me." Nanon said smirking.