Chapter-33 {Little couple's argument}

--- . After 2 weeks . ---

"Umm... Nanon, I got something that I wanna talk about." Ohm entered the room with some snacks.

"Sure, What's it?" Nanon asked, writing his college stuff.

"How about moving out?" Ohm asked. 

Nanon all of the sudden looked at him. "You mean moving out?"

"yeah."

"How come you got this thought suddenly?" Nanon asked as he stopped writing.

"Like, It's not sudden... I've been thinking about it from quiet sometime." Ohm said.

"Yeah, It's good that you're thinking about us but we're not sure so why we should move in together?" Nanon said casually but soon he realized what the heck he said. 

Ohm stood there silently.

"Hey! I didn't mean that. I mean Yes we're sure about our relationship but living in dorm is fine." Nanon tried to explain.

"Mmhm." Ohm forced a fake smile. "I think I have to go to my friend's home. We are gonna do project together." 

"Are you sure?" Nanon asked.

"You think I'm lying?" Ohm asked. "Ah, I didn't mean that again!! You're taking me else ways!" Nanon said. "See, You're the one who's getting frustrated now." Ohm said.

"I'm not frustrated. I just asked that are you sure you're going to go at your friend's?" Nanon asked.

"So? What you think? Am I gonna meet my girlfriend or what?" Ohm said seriously this time.

"Ohm!" Nanon stood up now. "Are you trying to pick a fight today or what?"

"I'm not. It's you who's not serious by me. You're taking me for granted, when I love you from the bottom of my heart." Ohm said, raising his voice.

"But why the hell you're shouting!! If you wanna go then go and Fucking yes I'm serious by you, but if I deny to move in together and if you think I don't like you for such a stupid thing then alright, think whatever pleases you." Nanon shouted back.

"Who's shouting now? Me or you? And If I wanna live with you then is it something you could say stupid? You're calling my love for you as stupid." Ohm said angrily.

"Fuck you! Why you're behaving this way today!! Huh? Did I say your love for me is stupid? Why you're assuming?" Nanon asked.

"WHY YOU ARE BEHAVING THIS WAY!! You didn't say that but you mean it." Ohm said.

"Ohm, Stop it now. See, I've got my university work, I'm tired already. Please." Nanon said sitting on his bed again.

"So, Now I'm making you tired. Is that it? Are you sick of me already or what?" Ohm asked.

"Ohm! I really don't know what's gotten into you. I'm awfully tired today to talk to you please."

"Now, even talking with me makes you sick? Why don't you just break up with me?" Ohm asked, not exactly being aware of his word's meaning.

"Ohm!!!!! What's wrong with you! Are you gone nuts or what? Why would I break up on such a stupid thing? Just say directly that you're sick of me and you wanna break up." Non lost his mind this time.

"I never want to break up with you. I never. But, is it wrong if I see you with me in my future? Is it wrong if you're with me in my dreams? Is it wrong if I think about marrying you? Is it wrong if I say I really love you? What's wrong with living together with someone I love?" Ohm's eyes turned red. Something was really wrong with him today.