Chapter-7 {The Trick}

" You Bastard, Ohm... I'm gonna kill you idiot!!!! " Nanon shouted in anger just after waking up.

"...."

"Hey! How could you sleep so soundly after disturbing my sleep." Nanon shouted after there was no response from the other side.

Nanon went near Ohm's bed and kicked him. Ohm fell from the bed with a big falling sound.

"Ahhh.... Why did you kicked me?.. It hurts." Ohm said while touching his butt.

" I kicked you because you deserved it, you bastard." Nanon was still aggressive.

" But.... What I did?" Ohm asked like a innocent child who doesn't know what he did.

"Oh, After disturbing my so precious sleep you're asking what you did? ... Fool.. you were snoring like a big monster the whole night and because of you, I couldn't sleep well."

"umm... Did I really snored?" Ohm said biting his lower lip in embarrassment.

"Ehh, you did, I don't know how I will survive the whole year with you." Nanon turned around and started walking towards the bathroom to take bath.

" You're really very aggressive friend, ha!!!... Are you the same person who was begging me last night to hug ?" Ohm was still on ground rubbing his butt.

Nanon was about to open the door of bathroom but after hearing this his ears immediately turned red, it was looking like his ears were on fire.

There was no reply from Nanon. He went straight to the bathroom in embarrassment.

'why... Why did I asked him to hug me... Nanon are you gone nuts? Now you know, Ohm is gonna tease you the whole year, Gosh!!!' Nanon thought this while water was falling through his beautiful abs.

Nanon came outside the bathroom after taking bath, and saw that Ohm slept on the floor.

"Ai'Hiaaa.... how could you sleep on floor? " Nanon immediately went to wake him up.

"Momma... Gimme two more minutes... I won't be late for school..." Ohm murmured.

"You idiot, I'm not your momma, and now you're no more school boy. You're in college. Huh, how did your mom manage to take care of little monster like you?" Nanon cussed at Ohm, but now Ohm was already in deep sleep.

'Wake up, Ai'Ohm. You'll be late for your college."

"Hmm."

"Bastard, wake up."

"Hmm"

"Are you waking up? Or should I kick your ass?"

"Hmm"

"Could you please stop saying this hmm hmm?"

"Hmm"

Nanon was frustrated now. He stood up and decided to give up.

"I'm going , don't complain when you'll be late. It's not my fault."

"Hmm"

Nanon went outside his room.

Bang!!!

After few minutes the door of the room opened slightly. It was Nanon sneaking a peek. Ohm was still sleeping.

"Oh, Ink... Welcome. Come in, You're here to meet Ohm. Right?"

"Huh?? Ink? Where is Ink?" As soon as Ohm heard Ink's name he got up immediately.

Nanon's face now was looking like a sandwich between the door and wall, he laughed out loud and closed the door and went to his college.

"Hey!!! Wait, Where is Ink?? You took her name, didn't you?" Ohm ran with the speed of light towards the door but Nanon had already left.

"you fooled me... argh!!!!"