Chapter-29 {Hallucination}

The room's temperature was rising as the sun was rising. Again it was another beautiful morning. Though it was different.

Nanon slowly woke up. His eyes were heavy. He tried to sit up slowly but there was an unknown fucking feeling in his ass.

"Ah.. " Nanon groaned in pain. Soon there was some unknown yet good ache in his heart. His heart was beating violently without any reason. Soon the memories of last night filled his mind. How they kissed, how they made love.

This was just an overwhelming feeling for him. He looked at the other side of the bed. It was empty. Of course it would be as his hubby loves to sleep on floor.

Nanon slowly got up. His butt was freaking hurting. He so wanted to kick Ohm's ass now.

Nanon walked towards Ohm's bed, but for his surprise Ohm wasn't there.

Where is he? Nanon thought. Immediately he took out his phone from his pocket to dial Ohm's number.

This asshole don't know something like after care. He is suppose to be pampering me now and this bastard he roaming outside.

Nanon cursed Ohm in his heart. But wait, Where is Ohm's number? Nanon opened his eyes wide there was no number of Ohm in it. Did he deleted it by mistake or what?

Nanon opened Line to text him but yet another surprise was waiting for him. There was no chat with him and Ohm and the main thing, there was no account named Ohm.

"What the hell. " Nanon cursed in air. This is stupid. Immediately Nanon rushed downstairs.

"Hello Khrub." Nanon greeted the admin.

"Hello kha."

"Phi Khrub. Have you seen Ohm?" Nanon asked seriously.

"Ohm?" The admin asked in surprise.

"Yes." Nannon replied immediately.

"Who is he?" The admin asked in confusion.

"Huh? Ohm is my roommate. We live in the same room. Don't you know?" Nanon said nervously.

"No dear. You've mistaken I guess. You live alone here since 3 months." Admin replied.

"What the fuck. That's not possible. I and Ohm live together. We're boyfriends." Nanon almost shouted.

"Dear I guess you're taking exam pressure. There is no one named Ohm here and you live alone." The admin insisted him to believe.

"But... "

"No buts. Go and have some rest."

Nanon ignored what she said (admin) and headed straight to his senior's room.

"Hello Phi Bright." Nanon greeted as soon as Bright opened the door.

"Hello nong."

"Have you seen Ohm? " Nanon asked almost sweating.

"Well whom?" Bright asked as if he heard some wrong name.

"Ohm. My roommate. We lived together you know?" Nanon asked biting his lips.

"Nanon are okay? You don't have any roommate. You live alone. My god don't take pressures. I guess you need rest." Bright said while he patted on Nanon's hair.

"But... Phi.. "

"Wait, let me ask Win." Bright said and Nanon nodded.

"Ai'Win?" Bright called win. Win slowly came out of the room.

"What's it?" Win asked lazily.

"Phi have you seen Ohm?" Nanon asked before Bright.

"Who's he?" Win asked without taking much interest.

"Damn it!! " Nanon cursed and left. Bright and Win just stared at the door in confusion.

"Where are you Ohm? Am I gone nuts? Was this all just hallucination? No it can't be. It can't be. I can't be.. Argh!!!!! " Nanon shouted in frustration.

*A/n- I hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry as I won't update this book until May because of some personal reasons. I hope you all understand.