Chapter-23 {New phase}

Hello my readers... 

Well, I just took vaccine of Covid in my school 30 minutes ago and right now I'm writing the chapter.. haha...

 It's really paining like hell but there's good new.. I didn't scream in pain in front of my crush. But I'm sad also. I was trying to look like a strong girl in front of him, but (sigh) the teacher just called him.. I was cursing the teacher.. Lmao.. 

Anyways, enough about it. Sorry if this chapter goes small as my left hand is in awful condition..

..................

The inspector recorded everything, The confession which Leo made unknowingly. 

The next day, Nanon and ohm went to Run's funeral. Nanon cried his heart out. He burst into tears but Ohm consoled him.

After 3 days, Nanon and Ohm went to court and with the proof. Leo was sent behind the bar of jail for his entire life.

Soon after few weeks Nanon was coming out from the trauma. Still he just accused himself for all that. Ohm took care of him for weeks. Not as a lover because they were still not in relationship but as a nice roommate.

Everything for coming back to normal apart from the friendship of Ink and Nanon.

The day when Ink saw Nanon in Run's funeral, she started hating him. She never tried to listen. But from her prospective she was right.

Ink never sat with Nanon again and kept ignoring him.

But is this the end? 

Nah, this is just the start of the chaotic love story.. How will Ohm propose him? The way Pree proposed to Rambo? Well, that's too erotic but let's see together. 

And will ink ever forgive him? And what will happen when.. Ahem.. Ink will confess to Pa without knowing who her brother is?

And.... What will happen when Nanon will find himself omega ?