Chapter-34 {Hold me Little Tighter}

"Don't call me that. And ..." Nanon paused.

"And?" Ohm asked, looking at Nanon.

"Don't show me your fucking face until you kick the bloody ass of that person." 

"Huh?" Ohm just stood there. Dumbfounded. Don't know what to say!

"Stop your 'Huh!'" Nanon mimicked, and then showed his middle finger to Ohm. Ohm chuckled. Nanon went near him and kicked him. Ohm continued to laugh.

Next day..

As soon as the door opened, Nanon stood up, "Did you kick that person??"

"Nope!" 

"You!!!!" Nanon ran with his fist tight, ready to punch Ohm.

"Listen to me first.." 

"There's nothing I wanna hear about you at all." Nanon said.

"But I do wanna say something." 

"Spit it out before I kill you right before me."

"So, Basically... I didn't kick that person... But I did change his perception about Gay!" Ohm said as he crossed his arms around his chest.

"What do you mean by that?" Nanon as raising his one brow.

"Someone was getting bullied in the campus, and I kinda happened to be there..." 

"Don't tell me you tried to be super hero by helping him?" Nanon spoke in between.

"Something like that... hehe" Ohm said.

"Didn't I tell you many times??? That you ain't any marvel hero, just fucking mind your business and let people mind theirs, I mean, What if something would have happened to you? You can never trust the bullies." Nanon said like a lecturer.

"Ah, I know you care but let me finish!!" Ohm said.

Nanon didn't reply and Ohm continued.

"I just kinda helped that guy and he asked me WHY I helped him? I told him that I don't actually know why but I just did... and Later I bought him ice cream and he suddenly apologized for his bad behavior, I asked what exactly he meant and he told me the entire story.. That's it." Ohm stopped.

"WAH~ Nice. Huh? A happy ending story. Yeah? He realized his mistake and then apologized, Wow! Okay that can be understanding but you, You forgave him? Cool!!" Nanon said sarcastically.

"An eye for an eye will perish this whole world dear." Ohm said calmly.

"I dunno that, but he called you faggot and you just forgave him!!" Nanon said angrily

"We don't know what happened to them. Right?" Ohm said calmly.

"But why do we even need to know?" Nanon asked.

"Because the one who bullied him were GAYS!!!!" Ohm said finally in high pitch.

"Huh?" 

"Yeah, The people who bullied him asked for money, they hurt him physically and mentally, and that turned into his perception that all gays are bad... Be happy Non, that We were able to change someone's perception, The society of today is changing, Though not actually changed but we should be happy to even change any single person's thoughts about us as gay couple... And remember An eye for an eye is never the right answer. Just imagine, if today I'd kicked that person then he might hate gays even more...." Ohm explained.