Chapter-22 {The real reveal}

Hello my readers. In this Chapter mystery will be revealed. As I can't take it anymore. I'm still a little 16 year old girl to write on some intense stuff like this. And personally, I don't like murder. rape, angst, etc. I just like sweet, comedy, romantic and easy going stuff.. So, I guess you guys can expect the upcoming chapters to be more on cute side.

Anyways...

Nanon and Ohm left the dorm. It was almost 11:00pm now. The moon was covered with clouds trying to hide its beautiful. But well, it can't hide the fact that Moon is in existence and is the most beautiful outer space substance.

Hopefully, This time both gonna-be-lovers got the taxi to go. Ohm had no idea what he was feeling but he had only one thing in his mind that he had to protect Nanon no matter what! Ohm just held Nanon's hand throughout the journey.

"Are we seriously gonna go inside this house?" Ohm asked in a trembling voice. He was not coward but all he worried was about Nanon.

"Hell yeah! But if you don't wanna come with me then its okay. Just be ready with some emergency dialed number. Okay?" Nanon's voice was coming back to normal. 

"No, I'll come with you. I can't afford to lose you." Ohm said looking at the house in front. Nanon was stunned for a while. He started regretting the way he talked with Ohm.

"Ai'Nanon, But I think that Phi Leo had already moved somewhere else

"Ai'Nanon, But I think that Phi Leo had already moved somewhere else. Just see the grass here and there, it seems that no one is living here from a long time." Ohm said.

"I think the same but what's wrong in going? As long as we won't be haunted by a ghost, I'm fine with going inside." Nanon wasn't in good mood for a joke but just to enhance Ohm's mood he started speaking in his usual High school boy tone.

"Are you trying to scare me? You know that I don't like ghost and stuff. Right?" Ohm said almost pouting.

"Aw Aw... Don't pout here. I'm going okay?" Nanon said and walked in. Ohm immediately followed him.

"Wait for me... You!!!!!! Are you leaving me again like the other day?" Ohm shouted following Nanon.

"Shh..." Nanon suddenly turned and rested his one finger on his lips in order to shush him.

"What happened?" Ohm asked in sudden shock. 

"Just shut your mouth. I just.. Like I saw someone's movement." Nanon said still his hand on Ohm's mouth.

"Nanon!! This is not funny. I'm scared. Please stop doing this." Ohm said or we could say whining like a 4 year old kid.

"I'm serious, I just now saw someone's movement. And don't worry It's not a freaking ghost but I guess it's someone we're looking for!" Nanon said with a smirk on his face and slowly walked in with Ohm.