Chapter-21 {Ketamine}

After Nanon told everything to Ohm.

Now, Ohm was able to think something. Though he wasn't sure at all but still his mind was pointing at only one thing.

Someone text him to stay away from Nanon and Nanon's ex lover was killed, which was pointing only one thing...

"Nanon, I think someone likes you." 

"Huh?? Are you kidding me?" Nanon asked feeling weird.

"See, it may seem weird but I've been getting unknown texts, calls and even letter asking me to stay away from you. So, isn't it weird? And as you believe about Phi Run's suicide, I mean murder as you think, so its damn clear." Ohm said holding Nanon's hands as he could see that Nanon's mood was sadden again hearing Run's name.

"Then... what we should do now?" Nanon asked trying to avoid Run's murder's topic as he just can't resist his tears as he also wants justice for her.

"Firstly, we need to find out who exactly that asshole is! Do you have some stalker or someone?" Ohm asked seriously.

Nanon closed his eyes and tried to think if he had any stalker but as long as he could remember he had no one liking him or something like that.

"I don't think so." Nanon said. Nanon right now was feeling so safe. Though he was sad but having Ohm by his side was heaven to him.

"Okay so things aren't as easy as they seem. Did you got something from Phi Run's house? Like you know in movies I've seen that the  person who's gonna get murdered leaves letter or something." Ohm said and Nanon chocked.

"Fuck!!! Are you detective or what? I.. I actually got something, a letter but I had no guts to open it. I just.. I couldn't do it." Nanon said shaking.

"Seriously? Do you have that letter now?" Ohm asked getting some hope.

"Hmm, I do have. But I don't want to open it. I.. " Nanon paused.

"It's okay. How about I opening it?" Ohm said and Nanon nodded in a quick yes.

Nanon stood up and opened his cupboard. And with his shaking hands he took out the letter.

Nanon handed the letter to Ohm and sat beside him. Ohm was nervous too, though he opened the letter.

You'll never get him... Nanon is mine!! And even if he's not mine then there's someone who loves him more then me. Leo stop dreaming about my Nanon.

Ohm was shocked reading the letter. His hands were shaking more and more. He slowly looked at Nanon who was almost sweating.

"W-What is written?" Nanon asked inhaling and exhaling heavily.

"What's written?" Nanon shouted and took the letter from Ohm's hands.

"....."

Nanon took the letter from Ohm's hands. Ohm was just so confuse. What exactly the letter meant? The letter had Nanon's name, it had Leo's name and plus it said that Nanon had someone who loves him more, which was indicating at Ohm.

"Ai'Nanon? Are you okay?" Ohm asked with concern in his voice. He just couldn't understand what exactly the letter meant. He thought that maybe Nanon know what it means as Nanon was just froze like ice.

"Nanon??" Ohm touched Nanon's shoulder.

"Huh? Ah Y-Yes?" Nanon replied coming back from the thoughts.

"What are you thinking? And do you have any idea what this means?" Ohm asked.

"I- I don't know... But see... I was not wrong, Run had some contact with Leo, but what exactly she mean is something I myself have no idea of." Nanon replied looking at the letter again.