Chapter-8 {Meeting someone's crush}

'Huh, I must be late today... Argh... What a bad start for new day!! I will be late on the first day of college. My impression is ruined.' Nanon thought as he was only a few steps away from his class room.

It's 8:33am. His watch shows.

'I'm 3 minutes late. I hope professor's tire to get puncher today.' Nanon was busy in his thoughts.

Now, Nanon was about to enter his class room. He saw almost every window seat was occupied. He pouted and cursed Ohm in his mind. ' It's all because of you Ohm, Argh!!! Why do I have to wake up a giant baby? Why!!!' Nanon was very busy in his thoughts and suddenly heard someone's voice,

"Are you gonna block the door forever or you're trying to worship it? Huh" As soon as Nanon heard someone's voice, he turned around to see who dared to speak to him like this.

He saw a pretty girl standing in front of him, she was damn pretty but at the same time she was like tomboy.

"What?" She asked, as she was confuse why Nanon was looking at her like this.

"What?" Nanon asked the same in response.

"Aren't you gonna move aside? I'm getting late. Move!" That girl ordered.

"A-Ahh, Yeah I'm sorry." Nanon moved aside.

She went inside and sat on the only seat that was left.

Nanon was still standing at the door, trying to figure out where to sit. But there was no space left. So, he decided to sit with that arrogant girl.

Nanon went near her bench, " Can.. Ah.. Can I sit with you?" He asked very shyly. Nanon went to sit with her not because he wanted to flirt or something, actually he was no more interested in so called 'Love.' after his heartbreak. He just wanted to sit because there was no space for him to sit.

"Umm... Yeah sure." That girl moved a little bit aside but she was not interested in talking. Not to even any other college mate.

"Thanks." Nanon sat by her side. She was looking at right side to the window.

"Umm... you like window seat too?" Nanon never starts conversation as he is very introvert but he felt awkward as the girl was saying nothing.

"Yes! I love window seat. In my high school, I always preferred window seat." Now that girl was taking interest in talking.

"Oh, really? I use to do the same." Nanon replied putting his dashing smile with cute dimples on face.

"Friends?" She asked while taking one of her hand out of the pocket.

"Hmm... Friends..." Nanon replied after a long pause.

"Hey, I didn't even asked you your name yet. So, what's your name?" That girl asked

"My name is Nanon. What about you? What's your name?"

"Oh, My name is Ink."

Nanon felt a very different feeling, not happiness not sadness.

"Your name is I... Ink??" Nanon asked to confirm.

"Umm... Yeah.. Why what's wrong with that?" Ink felt weird.

"No.. It's nothing, nice name." Nanon was left dumbfounded but he tried to stop his thoughts at that time because he thought he may make Ink feel awkward.

"Thanks. Your name is pretty good too." Ink complimented back. Now Nanon didn't reply he took a glance at the whole body of Ink.

"What happened? where you got lost? What are you thinking?" Ink asked in worried tone, she thought Nanon's having fever.

"My friend have good choice." Nanon murmured lowly but Ink heard what he said.

"Good choice? Friend? What are you talking about? Are you alright?"

"Hey!!!... nothing nothing. I'm fine. I was just thinking about a friend of mine." Nanon nervously replied.

"Friend? Or.... So- called Just friend, ha?" Ink started teasing Nanon.

"Hey, hey... are you teasing me?"

Both now laughed out loud. Nanon just said for the sake of saying that he may meet Ohm's crush but who expected he'll meet her this soon?