Chapter- 6 {Warmth of hug}

Nanon forced himself to smile and only said, "We broke up."

"Huh" Ohm was confused. He didn't know what to say. " You mean you actually broke up?" Ohm asked in a weird way because it was damn impossible to believe what Nanon said just now.

"Hmm." Nanon never replies very silently but this was the first time which proved how sad he was.

Ohm touched Nanon's back and started rubbing his hand to console him. "It's alright, Nanon! It's alright"

Nanon didn't say anything, he was just sitting and looking on the floor, his tears had already disappeared.

"Can you tell me what exactly happened? Things can be normal if you want it to be!" Ohm said very politely, his hand was still rubbing Nanon's back.

"Normal? Ha! You mean normal? Fuck, nothing can be normal. You get what I said? Nothing!!!" Nanon stood up and shouted aggressively but soon he realized he was angry and sat again on bed and said, "Sorry! I didn't mean to shout on you."

"It's okay, I can understand. Did you guys had fight with each other?" Ohm now rested his one hand on Nanon's hand.

"That would have be better."

"What do you mean?"

"She cheated me."

"Huh?" Ohm was confused again. "You really know what you are speaking right?"

"Hmm, I know what I'm speaking. Run cheated me. I saw her with someone." Nanon was now not sad.

"But it could be possible that what you saw was not what you think." Ohm tried to explain, But Nanon didn't hear any words and ignored what he said and started speaking.

"I saw her with Leo."

"You mean Phi Run's classmate Phi Leo. Right?" Ohm asked seeming to take interest.

"Could you please stop saying that asshole 'Phi'? He doesn't deserve to be called by respect." Nanon was now frustrated.

"Nanon calm down. Phi Leo, wait I mean Leo is Phi Run's classmate and lived near her house so, it's obvious to see them together, not a big deal. You're exaggerating it."

"Yeah, You're right. Seeing them together is obvious. Seeing them holding hand is obvious. And Kissing each other, putting whole freaking tongue inside is obvious. Isn't it?" Nanon was now damn frustrated.

"You saw them kissing." Huh Ohm is so noob, He has the ability to ask wrong questions at wrong time. If it would have been some other day then for sure he would have got punch from Nanon now.

Silence!

No one spoke anything. There was dead silence again.

"Anyways, Ohm you don't worry, I won't die without her. If she's happy then I'm happy for her too." Nanon said after gathering up confidence, but Ohm could see him struggling with his own words inside.

"Did you talk to her about this?"

"What do you expect me to talk to her? Should I go and say I saw her fooling around?"

"But!"

"No buts, This is my final decision, breaking up is best way to escape."

"But how long you'll escape from her? One day he will have to face her."

"That is future, why to worry about someone that doesn't worry about you?" Nanon said showing Ohm that he doesn't care.

Nanon stood up and went near his cupboard and said, "let's sleep, I don't want to be late on my first day of college." He smiled but still it was not his real smile.

"Hmm, let's sleep. But Nanon..." Ohm paused, Nanon turned around to look what he's gonna say, "Always remember you've me by your side. You can always come up to me when you have something bothering you. Maybe I can't solve the problem but I can listen whenever you want."

Nanon smiled, now his smile was real. He silently whispered, "Can you... Uh... Hug me?"

This was the first time Nanon had asked someone to hug him, everyone in the high school knew that Nanon doesn't like being touchy.

"Huh"

"It's okay if you don't want to." Nanon turned around in disappointment.

Ohm immediately stood up and hugged Nanon from behind, his hands held Nanon's waist.

Nanon felt warmth, he never felt this while hugging Run.

"Umm... Thanks for the hug, but why are you hugging me like a Boyfriend hugging his girlfriend to console?" Nanon said shyly.

"Oh, Then... (Pause) let me be your boyfriend." Ohm was back to his mocking and making fun behavior, he just wanted to make Nanon smile.

"hahah" Nanon laughed wholeheartedly and turned around to do a proper hug.

Both hugged each other. Nanon was in Ohm's embrace as Ohm is very tall and muscular while Nanon is a little short and tiny still having muscles.

After few minutes.

"how long are we gonna stay like this?" Everything was quiet weird and new for Ohm, because every time they hugged, Nanon use to be the first one to break the hug but today he hugged Ohm very tightly like he didn't want him to go anywhere.

"Let me stay like this for few more seconds. Please.." Nanon said in a baby voice. He said so cutely that no one can deny.