Chapter-12 18+ {I'm sure!}

" What if I say.. that now I kissed you because I wanted to, not because of someone." Nanon whispered while his chin was resting on Ohm's shoulder.

"Huh"

Nanon pulled Ohm's neck and pressed his lips again. Ohm was confuse because he didn't know what the heck was going on.

Nanon was not like a little girl who'll kiss with lips closed, he opened the other person's lips to lure him.

Ohm didn't know, what exactly was happening but his hand moved to Nanon's back and pulled him closer.

Ohm started responding to the kiss, which made Nanon to do it more. Their breathe and saliva both were getting exchanged.

Nanon's one hand started moving down and encircling Ohm's top button of shirt.

Nanon started unbuttoning Ohm's shirt.

While coming to Meet Ink, Ohm had broke a perfume bottle in the room, because of which there was a strong perfume smell all over the room. The smell which turned Nanon on more.

Nanon's body couldn't wait anymore. He had no idea why he was doing this, but this is what his heart felt right.

Nanon slowly started moving his hand inside Ohm's shirt which was unbuttoned, He broke the kiss to look at beautiful abs of Ohm.

"You've got a nice body." Nanon complimented Ohm while his eyes still couldn't see anywhere else.

Ohm, suddenly realized that Nanon's behavior was strange, he asked,

"What do you think you're doing?" Nanon asked seriously.

"what you think?" Nanon started licking Ohm's lips again. He bite Ohm's upper lip and the sucking sounds covered the entire room.

Ohm pushed Nanon away. But they were still in the same position. Nanon sitting on Ohm's lap.

"Ai'Nanon, I guess you're not fine." Ohm said in worried tone.

"I'm fine." Nanon tried to kiss him again but Ohm put his hand between his lips in order to stop.

"If you're fine then what the heck you're doing? Have you taken any drug of what? No ... how could you take it, you were with me only. umm.. Do you have fever?" Ohm touched Nanon's forehead to check the temperature. "You don't have fever, but you behave strange? Did you ate something wrong? You've food poison? ...Wait.. I guess, I know..."

"Stop it... you're exaggerating it... You think I'm doing this because I'm not fine? Can't you see it stupid?" Nanon shouted in frustration.

"see what? You're acting strange, can't you see? You tried to give me surprise, you said Phi Run that I'm the one because of whom you're leaving her, and moreover you sat on my lap and..."

"I love you idiot... can't you see!!!!" Nanon's eyes corner were filled with dim tears, something Ohm hates the most.

'He loves me? But it's been just 2 days since we met after a long time? did he loved me from high school? Nah, that's not possible, he was Phi Run's boyfriend. Did he just fall for me in these two days? wait.. that's not possible too, otherwise why he would call me to meet Ink? Argh!!!!' Ohm thought, but he was brought back to reality by Nanon's sobbing.

"Hey.. Why are you crying?" Ohm asked in worried tone.

"If.. I.. I don't cry then what else I should do? I said I love you and you didn't replied which means I'm dumped. I'm dumped before even a proper confession. Do you expect me to dance or what?" Nanon was crying but he was still fierce.

"You.. umm.. Do you really love me?"

"You are really a dumbass, why would I say so if I don't feel it?" Nanon was sobbing more.

"Because you kissed me in spite of feeling nothing so, then it's not a big deal to even say I love you."

"Who said I felt nothing...." Nanon said angrily but was still tearing.

"You m.. mean.. You really love me? when? How? How come I don't know." Ohm asked in confused tone.

"Argh!!!! God kill me... Why do I love so dumb person. Argh!!!!!.... Ohm.. I don't know when but may be today in the morning."

"Huh? You fell for me in the morning and kissed me in the evening? what the fuck? What made you fall for me then?" Ohm, a person who'd never experience love, asked like a dumb, which he actually was!

"I don't know... I don't know please stop asking so many questions. Today, when I thought about being a cupid in the love story of Ink and you, I felt bad. When I thought about you, I felt good, I texted Run and cleared things up as you said. I was happy to see smile on your face. I felt jealous of Ink, because she is the one you love... what else you wanna know?" Nanon shouted.

"Nanon, I guess you don't like me. You're just sad because you were heartbroken by Phi Run and you saw me being in love. That's it."

"I'm sure. I like you... I'm not sad or heartbroken anymore. I ... really love you." Nanon said babying.

"you should give more time to it Nanon." Ohm said.

"Fuck!!! I'm pissed off now... why don't you tell me directly that you don't like me? Why you're giving me false hope?" Nanon stood up from Ohm's lap and went to his bed straight and covered himself with a blanket.

Nanon tried to resist his tears.

"When did I said.. I don't like you?" Ohm whispered.

"Huh? What did you just said?" After hearing this Nanon jumped from his bed like a bouncing ball.

"Eh Eh.. I said, it's not that I don't like you."

"So, You like me?" Nanon asked happily.

"I never said that too." Ohm looked to the other side trying to be hard to get but he had smile on his face.

"Asshole, are you trying to be hard to get?" Nanon shouted.

"maybe..." Ohm smiled.

"Then.. I'm sulking." Nanon pouted like a baby.

"Awww... My baby is pouting." Ohm said to Nanon, both were sitting on their separate beds.

'Fuck!!! He just called me baby. *Baby * baby * baby.' Nanon thought and blushed hard.

"Okay, okay.. Don't sulk.. " Ohm said smilingly but he turned serious all of the sudden and continued " But.. I really don't know what I feel towards you.."

Nanon was looking deep in Ohm's eyes with sad look and decided to go to bed but as soon as he turned,

"But... I wanna try knowing what I feel..."

Nanon turned with a big ear to ear smile. "Are you serious?"

"hmm.."

Nanon got up and hugged Ohm.

"I won't reply to 'I love you' which you just said because I wanna confess when I really feel it. Will that be okay babe?" Ohm said in endearment.

'Shia, he called me *babe * babe *babe.' Nanon blushed hard again, but buried his head on Ohm's chest to hide.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" Nanon asked to Ohm, as he could hear his heart beating really fast.

"Because... I've heard our hearts beat faster when we're with our dearest person." Ohm said

'Omg... *dearest * dearest * dearest... I'll die in happiness.'

"Can you wait for me until I confess?" Ohm asked.

Nanon broke the hug and looked at Ohm and nodded in yes! Both smiled at each other.