Chapter-25 {Love letter to me?}

"Areweevergonnahavesex?" Nanon shouted in one go. Soon his heart was beating violently. What the fuck did I say just now?

"huh? I didn't get what you said." Ohm who was still sitting on the bed asked.

"What? N-Nothing just slip of tongue you know. By the way why are you wearing this?" Nanon tried to change the topic as Ohm had just woken up and he was not in his night suit.

Ohm was panicking. "Ah.. A-Actually, For change you know? I thought that I should sleep with pants and shirt." 

"Change? Ha! You're weird. Anyways don't wear shirt and jeans at night, it might not be good for your body. You should wear something that's loose." Nanon said.

"Worried about me?" Ohm asked smirking.

"Worried my ass.." Nanon said rudely though his face turned red. He just grabbed his bag and left as soon as possible.

Nanon, How can you ask him about sex! Stop your mind from thinking about this.. Gosh, Living with Ohm is making me dirty minded. Nanon thought as he walked down the stairs. While Ohm was still tensed inside the room.

"I've to be more careful from the next time.." Ohm said in air.

In university.

Nanon came to university 10 minutes ahead. He sits with new boy named Korn as Ink don't even want to see his face.

"Morning Khrub!" Nanon greeted Korn.

"Ohoo.. So, You're coming now." Korn sounded teasing.

"What's with that look?" Nanon asked in confusion.

"My friend is so handsome that someone is trying to hit on him.." Korn replied.

"what do you mean?" Nanon asked.

"See this.." Korn handed something to Nanon. It was a paper bag.

"What's it?" Nanon asked looking at the bag.

"I don't know. See it by yourself. It has your name." Korn replied.

"My name?" Nanon asked and Korn nodded. Nanon was confuse, after all who could have given him this?

Nanon slowly opened the bag. And for his surprise there were many chocolates. 

"Chocolates? For me?" Nanon was confused he just asked himself.

"There's a letter also." Korn pointed.

"Letter?" Nanon asked again and Korn nodded again.

Yes, There was indeed a letter. Not much decorated but just a simple page. Nanon opened the letter and Korn tried to sneak a peek but Nanon hided it.

The letter read..

Dear Nanon,

You look handsome as always . I love to see you. It's never enough for me. I love every part of yours. You're kind hearted, loving and caring. I don't know how or when but my heart fell for you. It's weird kind of love letter but still I just wanted to ask you... Will you let me court you? I love you so much and my proposal will be the best. You'll freaking love you. But can I ask your permission first? Can I hit on you baby?

I hope you have a good day ahead and these chocolates might help you freshen your mood.

Only yours,

__ __ __

* A/n- Hope you liked this chapter. Who do you think is trying to hit on Nanon?