Chapter-9 {Sleeping beauty's cupid}

Nanon never thought his random words would come true.

Now it first class, but instead of thinking about the stuff professor was teaching, Nanon's mind was running somewhere else.

'Should I tell Ohm, that Ink is now my friend? Should I help him?'

'No, no... I won't help him otherwise I've to be cupid in his love story and that sleeping beauty, I mean sleeping monster have had irritated me enough.'

'No, Nanon!!! You should help your friend, after all he was the only one who consoled you.'

"Argh!!!!" Nanon shouted out loud in frustration as he was confuse. But he suddenly realized that he was in his classroom.

The professor who was writing something on board immediately turned around to see who shouted so loudly.

"Who was that?" Professor asked angrily.

Nanon stood up honestly, "It was me S-Sir. I'm sorry!" He apologized as after all he was good student with bad mouth.

"What's your name." Professor was still angry.

"My name is Nanon khrub. I'm sorry again. I didn't mean to disturb you." Nanon apologized again.

"But you've already disturbed me."

"Um... I'm sorry." Nanon said sorry while biting his lower lip.

"It's okay, Try not to do something like this again. Okay?" professor advised.

"O.. okay Sir! I'll keep it in mind. Thank you." Nanon sat again on his seat but he could sense someone was staring at him. It was ....Ink!!!!!

"Are you okay? Wanna go home?"

"Umm!! No, I'm fine. It's just I was lost in some thoughts." Nanon said without looking at Ink, as now he was very much shy.

"Oho!! Lost in some thoughts.. Is it also about your so-called 'just friend.' " Ink applied some more force while saying just friend.

"Are you still teasing me?" Nanon asked in annoyed tone.

"No, No ... sorry.. " Ink apologized but laughed at the same time which annoyed Nanon more.

"Let's talk after lecture, otherwise we'll miss today's topics." Nanon tried to change the topic.

"Hmm."

After 45 minutes the lecture was over, another lecture was after 15 minutes.

"Ink, I'll be back in 2 minutes. I guess I need to use the toilet." Nanon stood up from his seat.

"Okay. I'll be waiting. But hurry up. Next lecture will start soon."

''Hmm." Nanon left the room and headed towards the toilet.

No sooner did he entered the toilet, he took out his phone from his pocket and opened his Line, there was one notification. It was Ohm's text.

Ohm- You idiot!! How dare you tried to fool me? Huh? Hurry back. My foot is waiting to hit your ass.

After reading Ohm's text Nanon laughed out loud, but immediately turned serious, 'Why the hell am I laughing? I should be angry. He said he's going to kick my ass.' Nanon tried to feel angry but he wasn't able to!

He started thinking again. 'Should I be cupid in their love story?' But now he didn't waited for reply from his other side of brain and typed his text.

Nanon- Meet me at the same hotel where we went to eat, At 6:30pm

Immediately Ohm's reply came.

Ohm- Are you trying to apologize? If yes, then I won't forgive you. I'm sulking.

Nanon-Apologizing to you? Dream on!

Ohm-How rude!! I hate you, you know!

Nanon-I hate you too!!

Nanon was busy in hating me and hating you text and suddenly he realized why he was texting him.

Ohm- If you hate me, then why did you hugged me so tightly yesterday.

'Hey!!! As expected, Ohm's gonna tease me the whole year because of that hug.' Nanon thought before replying.

Nanon- Ohm, I'm serious. Please meet me at that hotel. And don't forget to come in the best way you can. Put some perfume too. And haircut, that's important too.

Ohm- Are we goin' on date or what?

Nanon- Are you coming or not?

Ohm- Okay okay, I'm coming but don't forget, I'm still sulking.

Nanon- You won't sulk once you come. I've something special for you.

Ohm- Don't tell me You've fallen for my beauty and you're gonna propose me. Hahah

Ohm- .............

Nanon stopped texting, he was kinda annoyed now. He thought, ' Am I doing it right? Why do I feel I'm gonna regret it later?'

Nanon went back to his class having thousands of question.

"Why do you look tensed? Are you really fine?" Ink was genuinely worried.

"Don't worry, I'm okay... By the way, Are you free in the evening." Nanon asked.

"um!!" After thinking for a while she replied, " yes, I'm free. Why?"

"Wanna have dinner together. I'm going out with my friend. So, I thought about asking you."

"Oh, That's great. Thanks for asking. I would love to join you."

Nanon was really happy when Ink accepted. He was really happy, but to be honest not because Ink was joining but because he's about to give Ohm surprise. He was excited to see his precious smile.