Chapter-31 {The dream}

Author's note 

Hello my readers! Just wanted to tell you, read this chapter only when you're extremely free, it's my entire life's longest chapter. 11, 000 + words... I'm really like, Did I write? Haha, I wrote I wrote. Jeez, It was really long chapter... Guysss, Pleasee vote on this, it's fucking long for me.

And contains smut too! Hihi, For those people, you know... lol

Hope you enjoy

"Ahh.. Jim go slow, I can't take it anymore.. Ah.." Ray Whimpered in pain. "Please baby let me do it. I need you so badly." Jim replied thrusting in deeper. "Ah.. P-Please, I can't.. It hurts." Ray groaned. "Just a little more my princess." Jim said kissing every bare skin visible. "Stop it please..." Ray kept begging though he was enjoying this pain. "Are you okay Baby?" Jim asked to Ray who already passed out after 3 rounds.

Phew, This is interesting.. Nanon's hormones were getting wilder today. Maybe he was missing someone or maybe... Something else. Nanon almost waited for long until he decided to read some Novel. For the first time in the entire life, Nanon started reading Yaoi Novel, which he seem to be enjoying.

Suddenly, In the most interesting scene Nanon was interrupted by a knock on the door. Though he stood up happily expecting it to be Ohm.

Nanon opened the door and his smile turned wide as soon as he saw Ohm. He was looking fucking hot. 

Is it his birthday today? Nanon thought. Ohm was looking dead gorgeous.

Suddenly Nanon's eyes fell at the other place. All the boys of the dorm were there. Is there any party? He thought.

"Nanon.. I wanted my proposal to be the best but you said that it was plain so I just thought about.. Umm.. You know?" Ohm said almost stammering.

Don't tell me he's gonna propose me in front of everyone? Nanon was excited with this thought as well as nervous.

"Found the reason for my smile, the day I found you. Will you let me be the reason for your smile?" Ohm asked. Nanon was stunned though he nodded. Ohm came near him and held his hand.

"I love the feeling and the butterflies I get when I see you smiling. I would love to smile for the rest of my life too. So, I say it's a yes?" Ohm asked getting more closer. 

"It's a yes." Nanon replied immediately without wasting a second. Tears forming in his eyes.

"Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever. In my eyes, in my words, and in everything I do, your sight is the only sight that will ever bring me peace!" 

Nanon's tear slipped from his eyes. This is the best day for him. People around were clapping.

 "I love you. I never wish to be parted from you, from this day on. Be mine through the thick and thin of life. Hold my hand tight as I want to grow old with you from this day forth." Ohm said and Nanon rushed and hugged him tightly. 

"I love you too O.." Nanon's head hit Ohm's shoulder and he turned unconscious.

Nanon turned unconscious. Some said that maybe he was just too happy by the sudden proposal while some said that he wasn't well. But Win told everyone that he wasn't well few hours back so he needs to go to a doctor. Soon after Ohm took him to the doctor and something really unexpected happened. Something that's possible yet impossible. As it's rare. But that rare diamond was Nanon. Nanon was pregnant.

Firstly, Ohm was shocked but soon back to reality. He was fucking happy not like other people. He was happy and now he was more committed in this relationship. But the problem was about now Nanon. Will he agree to have this child? Hopefully he agreed and he was equally happy.