Chapter-18 {Broken}

"R-R-Run committed suicide." Ink said sobbing harder.

Nanon's ear were numb. He felt his ears couldn't hear anymore. Everything in front of him was just seeming useless. Blank!

Nanon just sat on his bench as he lost control over his body. He felt end. Just the end of everything. He wanted nothing but just wanted to hear from anyone that what ink said was a damn lie.

Nanon's eyes were filled with tears but none of it was falling down. The pain in his heart was intense. He felt his throat making some weird sobbing sound but he couldn't help.

Nanon sniffed his tears back and stood up and rushed out of the university leaving Ink crying alone. After a while Ink got up too to go to Run's house.

" Taxi!" Nanon shouted at the coming taxi, his hands were shaking like hell, he felt as if he couldn't stand anymore. He wanted to go away from the world, very far, so far that no one can find him.

The taxi didn't stop. Another taxi came, that didn't stopped, Another one too. 4 Taxi's like this went making Nanon weaker each passing second.

Nanon thought about calling someone but his phone was left at the dorm.

"Damn it!!" Nanon in frustration threw his bag on the road and was wandering on the street like a mad person.

After almost 15 minutes of torture, one taxi stopped. Nanon immediately got in without wasting one more second.

He gave the address to the driver.

"Sir, You don't seem fine. Are you okay?" The driver asked while driving.

Nanon started sobbing, now the tears were flowing non-stop. He tried to resist but it was useless try.

"Sir, D-Don't cry. Here take this." The driver handed him the water bottle.

Nanon took the bottle and took a sip while sobbing. He felt his throat was soar but the water couldn't go in! His cheeks turned red.

The driver just stayed silent throughout the road because he didn't wanted to make Nanon any further sad.

After a while, they reached near Run's house. Nanon came out with shaking legs and looked inside his pocket for money but he didn't had any as he left from dorm in hurry.

"You don't have money?" The driver asked.

"I'm S... (*Sobbing) "

"It's okay, just be fine. If anything happens you can share with me, consider me as your Phi." The driver said.

Nanon nodded and tried to force a smile but he couldn't.

Nanon said Thanks and turned towards Run's house. There were many cars out there. Not of the family members but police.

Nanon's legs with weakness, just dragged himself inside.

"Nanon!!!!" One lady came crying very hard as soon as she saw Nanon.

Nanon didn't want to accept the reality but now seeing this he can't do anything but sob with the lady.

"Mae, Run is ... Is..." Nanon wanted to ask where Run was, he wanted her to be fine, alright but he just couldn't ask.

Run's Mom cried with Nanon hearing Nanon asking for Run.

"Why she did that Son? Why? " Run's mom continuously started hitting Nanon's chest.

"Mae, (Sniff) It's okay. Don't cry." Nanon said not to cry but he himself was sobbing.

"How could I be okay? Huh? My daughter died and how could I.... Argh!" Mom couldn't finish her line and started crying again.

"Where (sniff) where is R-Run?" Nanon asked sniffing.

Run's Mom just moved aside pointing towards inside, she just can't see the scene once again.

Nanon dragged himself again with weak legs and went inside. Police's investigation was going inside Run's bedroom.

Nanon's world was looking like a mess. With zero force he went in!

Police were gathered near the bathroom.

"W-Where ig shi?" Nanon's words were swallowed inside with sobbing, He wasn't clear enough.

The police moved a bit away to let the near and dear one see the victim.

Nanon's heart fell on ground seeing the scene he never in his entire life expected. Run was hanging inside the bathroom top. Wearing the same dress she wore yesterday when she met him outside the hotel.

Her red dress, Her pale face, the lipstick, the hair style.

Her eyes were closed and her face was very pale. Her beauty was just lost.

Nanon was broken by seeing this, he just fell on the ground unconscious.