Chapter- 5 {The broken heart}

"Nanon!!!" Run Shouted.

Ohm pulled the Menu card and now Nanon and Run both were having eye contact. Run looked happy but Nanon was shivering and sweating.

"What's the matter? Aren't you happy to meet your girlfriend in the hotel. I still remember how clingy you both were in high school." Ohm looked at Nanon and said happily.

Before Nanon could say a single word, Run bombarded the list of her questions,

"Hey, Why you're not replying to my texts? Why you didn't received my call and the main thing why the hell are you ignoring me, huh?"

Nanon was tensed, instead of replying to the questions of Run, he got up from his seat and grabbed Ohm's hand and left the hotel.

The only sound of Run's shout were left behind, "Hey, Where the hell are you going? You can't hide from me. You bastard."

Crack!

"Hey, Wait! Wait! Wait!.. Aren't we gonna eat? Where are you taking me?" Ohm was all confuse. So, He asked Nanon.

Nanon stopped walking but his one hand still had grip over Ohm's arm, He looked deep in his eyes, Ohm could see dim tears in Nanon's eyes

"What's the matter?" Ohm wondered as he'd never in his life time seen tears in Nanon's eyes.

No sooner did Nanon heard the polite words from Ohm, He burst out crying!

"Hey, What happened to you? Don't cry, Please.. I'm really bad at consoling people." Ohm was worried, he wanted to know each and everything.

"Can... We...Ah...Go to dorm first?" Nanon asked Ohm but he was still having tears in his eyes.

"Yes, Let's go..." Ohm said and grabbed Nanon's hand and started walking.

Both were walking with having thousands of questions in their mind but none of them dared to say a single word.

Ohm and Nanon entered the dorm. The entire room was covered in darkness. Ohm switched on the lights and Sat on his bed and pointed his finger to another bed asking Nanon to sit.

Nanon sat but his mind was wandering somewhere else.

"So, You can share it with me. I'm always there for you." Ohm patted on Nanon's head and said.

Nanon was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't heard the first line Ohm said but He only heard, " I'm always there for you."

Nanon forced himself to smile and only said, "We broke up."