Chapter-28 18+ {RaikanTopini}

Smut alert! Mature content ahead.. RaikanTopini.... Blah Blah Blah... Read at your own risk. Let's make this chapter get 75 votes. It was really tough to be honest to write smut. Let's appreciate my hard work. shall we?

Hope you enjoy...

..................

"Strip off your clothes and masturbate in front of me." Nanon said smirking.

"Huh?" Ohm felt weird. Did he hear wrong? Did Nanon just now said strip off his clothes? Is he the same shy baby looking guy asking him to remove his clothes?

"Tit for Tat you know?" Nanon walked closer.

"Hey, That's not fair.." Ohm walked back. The scenario changed. Nanon was now acting like a beast.

"Everything is fair dear B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D.." Nanon smirked like a devil.

"What do you m..." Ohm didn't even get the chance to finish his sentence when suddenly Nanon's hand gripped over his neck and pulled him closer for a kiss.

Ohm was stunned for a moment until the pain on his lower lip was felt. Nanon was biting his lips with his eyes closed.

"Hmm.." He moaned through his throat making Ohm's little member to stand up. Nanon tried to open his mouth for gasping some air but Ohm didn't let him. Ohm took that chance and inserted his tongue inside Nanon's mouth. The taste of each other's lips was turning addiction for both the boys. Both could feel goosebumps each time their tongues met.

Ohm took the charge and made himself dominant. Leaving his lips now he kissed down his cheeks and then perfect jaws. Then down his neck. He sink his teeth through the neck and bite it aggressively.

"Fuck, That hurts!!" Nanon groaned in pain and hit Ohm's neck's back gently. Ohm pointed towards the bed and Nanon followed him like a obedient child.

Now, Nanon was on bed and Ohm on top of him. Both people started slow making their first time memorial. Slowly, Nanon thrown his head down on the bed. He felt as if he was on cloud nine. He just let Ohm do whatever he wanted.

Suddenly, Ohm stopped from kissing and sucking and what so ever he was doing.

"I won't do it, unless you say so.." Ohm said almost gasping for air. He slowly leaned forward and Kissed Nanon's left eye gently. Ohm really is a gentle men. He never forced Nanon. Who actually asks for permission in moment like this?

"I can't... Wait!" Nanon's words were swallowed by his saliva. He was already turned on. Right now dying would be better then stopping. He so wanted to do it . After all he waited for this from a long time.

"I'll do only if you want me to do it. I don't want to force you." Ohm said. Ohm wanted to ask permission but his body literally can't wait anymore.

"Just fucking do it.. hnn" Nanon replied and without any further waste of time, Ohm attacked his lips. Nanon somehow tried to push Ohm away, don't know why? Gosh, understanding boys these days is really tough. But Ohm Held his wrist and pinned those on the wall up the bed.

"Ugh!! Ahh!" Soft moans filled the room. Nanon was so sensitive just by few kisses and bites.

Soon Nanon's shirt was removed and Ohm's too. Ohm touched Nanon's erect nipples.

"Ai'Hia, I.. Ugh.. Told you earlier.. Ah.. B-Boys don't feel there.." Nanon groaned.

"Is that so? Let's prove this wrong then baby." Ohm smirked and his tongue covered his nipples.