Chapter-14 {Unknown}

"Argh! Ai'Ohm!!! Leave my leg... I repeat the last time or else!!!!!" Nanon shouted and gave a deadly look to Ohm.

Ohm had goosebumps by the deadly look Nanon was giving. He immediately let go of Nanon's leg.

"Asshole!" Nanon cussed at Ohm and went inside the bathroom to take a warm shower.

Ohm just stared at his fierce roommate going inside the bathroom. After ohm heard the boom sound of bathroom door, he smiled widely.

You're so cute when you're angry. Ohm thought and got up and sat on the bed.

Ohm opened his phone and saw a message from unknown number. He opened it to see what the text read.

Unknown- Hi

Ohm- Hello. Who are you?

Unknown- That doesn't matter dear. But I've something important for you.

Ohm- What is it? But firstly tell me who are you?

Unknown- That's not important. Consider me your good wisher.

Ohm- ......

Unknown- Don't go in relationship with Nanon. He isn't a good guy.

Ohm- Hey excuse me! how dare you....

Unknown- Just listen to me first. 

Ohm- I don't want to! Dare to say one more thing wrong about Nanon and be ready to be punched hard.

After few minutes of thinking about who that person could be,

Ohm was frustrated. He just blocked the number who sent him that message. Ohm throw his phone on the floor in frustration and anger.

"Hey! What are you doing? Are you mad at me? Is it how you're planning to throw things on me?" Nanon who just came out from the bathroom to get asked.

"Oh... Sorry. I didn't mean to!" Ohm apologized and went near Nanon . Nanon was just wearing a towel as he had just taken a bath.

"Then why are you so angry?" Nanon asked.

"Nothing." Ohm said and went near Nanon and sat on his knees to take his phone. After he took the phone, he saw Nanon's wet legs. There was only one thing going in his mind, PRANK, TEASING.

"Why are you smiling?" Nanon asked.

Ohm just smirked and touched Nanon's feet.

"W-What are you doing?" Nanon asked hurriedly.

"Nothing." Ohm said nothing but did something. He grabbed the towel and just pulled it.

"Argh!!!!!!! Ai'Ohm!!!!!!!!!!!!"