Chapter-16 {A Warning}

*Now the story will go chaotic. Don't read if murder, death and stuff depress you. This chapter won't have anything like that but just a quick reminder. *

Ohm sneaked a peek from the bathroom door to check whether Nanon was there or not.

"Huh!" Ohm sighed and came out.

He saw his phone still on the floor and started wondering who sent him that foolish text. But he didn't give a second thought to it and just ignored it.

Ring! Ring!

"How could a broken phone ring?" Ohm said in air but soon realized that it wasn't his phone but Nanon's phone.

How could he forget phone? So careless. Ohm thought and walked towards the bed to take the phone.

'Unknown.' The number showed.

Who could it be? Maybe Nanon is calling to make sure that phone is in the dorm only. Ohm thought and received the call.

"HeL.."

"Hello! Mr. Ohm. Don't dare to be with Nanon or else your life will turn into hell. Consider it as a warning. I'm watching you from everywhere. If you want Nanon dead then...."

"Hello? Hello? H.." Ohm was now scared. The call had ended already.

What was that? Who was that person? Was he trying to... Argh!! Should I ask Nanon maybe he know but I can't. Ohm was panicking. His heart was beating really fast. He was scared for real.