Chapter-24 {I ain't your mama}

Hello Pretty readers!! Finally I'm recovering from the effects of vaccination. My hand is still paining a bit but I just can't resist myself from writing... 

Anyways... Let's go...

........

After 3 months of Run's death..

The sun in the morning was beautifully shining as usual. The first sunshine woke up the sleeping body. Nanon woke up looking handsome as usual. 

Nanon looked at the sun from the window and smiled. Sun is the only thing Nanon admires. He has no idea why but looking at sun makes him feel strong.

Nanon stretched a bit and looked at the other side of the bed. The bed was empty but well now Nanon don't have to worry as he knows where the person could be.

He got up from the bed and walked towards Ohm's bed. Ohm was sleeping on floor again. 

"Ohm!! Get up, how many times I've to tell you not to sleep on floor? You'll catch cold." Nanon said while slightly kicking Ohm with his feet.

"Momma, Give me 2 more minutes.." Ohm said and turned to the other side.

"Idiot. I'm not your momma. I can't stand this. Oh gosh!! Get up when you're awake." Now Nanon didn't say much as this is the story of every morning.

"Hmm.." Ohm said said hmm as usual.

Nanon went to the bathroom for shower and then after 15 minutes he came out.

"Asshole, You'll be late. Get up now!! It's already been 15 minutes." Nanon shouted as he knew Ohm will be late.

"Let me sleep... Last night I didn't get proper sleep." Ohm replied back.

"Who told you to watch web-series the entire night. Huh? If you study as much as you spend your time on series then you can top you know?" Nanon went near him while cleaning his hair with towel.

"Don't lecture like momma." 

"Ai'Hia, I'm not your mom. Stop calling me that."

"M-O-M-M-A"

"You!!!!"

"Can you guys keep your voice down?" Suddenly someone from the next door shouted.

Nanon looked at Ohm in frustration.

"The walls are thin. You know?" The senior next door shouted again.

"We're S-Sorry. We'll keep out voice down from the next time." Nanon replied while Ohm was mimicking Nanon. In frustration Nanon kicked Ohm.

"Ahh... It hurts. Be gentle." Ohm said rubbing his chest as he got kicked.

"Oh god.. Guys, we've hotels nearby. Can you guys do it somewhere else?" Senior shouted.

"Huh? What?" Nanon asked.

"We all know that Nong Nanon And Nong Ohm are in relationship but just do this in hotel. Okay? Sometimes your voice are audible inside out room." Senior replied.

"W-What? We are not in relationship!!!" Nanon shouted.

"Wha!!!!!!!! Wait, I'm coming in your room." The senior said and after few seconds knock on the door was heard.

Nanon opened the door.

"So, You're not in relationship yet? What the fuck?" The senior shouted.

"Phi Bright!! We're just roommates." Nanon whined and Ohm just laughed seeing the scenario.

"Nong Nanon but what about the sound? And Ohm just now said 'Ah be gentle it hurts.' " Bright said the way he heard Ohm saying.

Nanon's face turned red. He felt weird because they still didn't had sex.

"Phi Bright!!! Stop it, I just kicked him!!" Nanon said. Bright looked at Ohm and he nodded innocenly showing where he was kicked.

"Oh, Then I'm sorry. I thought you guys are.. You know?" Bright's face turned red as he regretted what he assumed.

"We are couple?" Ohm replied completing Bright's line. Bright just nodded quickly.

"Well, sorry to say but we're not but... We might be" Ohm said shyly.

Bright just smirked, "Okay. All the best then. I'll be leaving now you guys can continue whatever you were doing." Bright said and left.

"Phi Bright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nanon shouted his lungs out until Bright entered his room.

Nanon closed the room in frustration.

Bang!!

"Areweevergonnahavesex?" Nanon shouted in one go.

"huh? I didn't get what you said."

**A/n- well I hope you liked this chapter. I just wanted to ask you guys a question. Have you watched 'The untamed' ? I'm planning to watch but the number of ep is too huge for me to finish😭😭  what are your reviews about that drama?

Edit- I've watched 7 eps!