Chapter-32 {Murphy's law}

A/n- Hope you like the chapter ahead. Please do vote and leave a comment.

"What the fuck! The ... urgh! I saw a dream!!!!!!!!!! My pregnancy, wedding, seeing..." Nanon was out of his mind. Such a wonderful dream it was for him! he looked down, at his belly... "wah!!!! it's NOT big... I wasn't pregnant?"

"Aw, are you awake? I brought you lunch, Nanon you overslept today. Does your ass still hurts?" Ohm walked inside the room...

"umm... " Nanon couldn't see straight into Ohm's eyes. He just had sex with a boy for the first time and he dreamt himself being pregnant? That's shameful for him.

"what?" Ohm removed his shoes near the door and closed the door of the dorm and entered in. He placed the lunch he brought on the table.

"Nothing. I am not hungry by the way." Nanon replied and turned to other side of the bed, and covered his blanket around.

Ohm, Walked with speed of light, and sat on the bed. Ohm slowly removed the blanket and made eye contact with Nanon. Nanon's face turned red. He was literally dreaming about marrying Ohm and bearing his baby?

Ohm touched Nanon's forehead. "What?" Nanon asked, his voice low.

"Are you fine?"

"Mmhm."

"Then, get up, let's eat." Ohm said smiling.

Perfect.

"I... Love..." Nanon was about to say he loves ohm but suddenly stopped. That smile made his heart skip a beat.

"Love what?" Ohm leaned forward.

"Love..." Nanon paused again.

"Yeah but what?"

"The way you smile."

Stop

Beat

Beat

Beat

Ohm gulped his saliva hard. Their eyes looking at one another. It won't matter even if the world falls apart at this moment.

"I love... " Ohm paused. " When you say you like things about me."

Nanon smiled.

Things are perfect. They're so-called-boyfriends now. They even made love. Things are perfect.

*

*

*

"Bright, Do you know about Murphy's law?" Win jumped on the dorm's single bed made double combining two.

"Nah, what's that?" Bright asked curiously while putting soup into the bowl.

"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. In the worst ways possible." Win said while continuing to write in his notebook.

"Wait, This is so negative law.!!!" Bright said, making faces.

"It's not, it's just saying, if something can happen, it will happen, and we can't stop it. Sometimes, life could be like a fairy tale, really beautiful, or sometimes, it could be... " Win paused as his chewed the tip of his fountain pen.

"Could be?" Bright asked.

"A deadly nightmare... A traumatic journey..." Win said as the wind started blowing. The curtains making noise.

"Phew... It's giving me chills. Stop it, come here now, let's eat." Bright said.

Win smiled and got up. "As you say."

*

*

*

"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. In the most worst ways possible."

*

*

*

"Life can either be a beautiful fairy tale or... A deadly nightmare."

*

*

*

"Ai'Ohm!!" Nanon groaned as soon as he felt tickling touch.

"Is it fun?" Ohm asked.

"Fun my ass..!!" Nanon said angrily.

"aw Aw, Don't get angry na!" Ohm said , as he softly let go of Nanon's leg.

It was night now. The moon wasn't visible tonight.

A dark night.

"It ... was... fun. Right?" Ohm asked taking long breaks.

"Tickling? shut up! It hurts!" Nanon said.

"Hey Hey... I wasn't asking that." Ohm said, a bit blush on his face.

"Then?" Nanon asked raising his brow.

"The thing we did... You know... L-Last night?" Ohm said, just next second, Ohm's face was hit by Nanon's white pillow.

"Ouch"

"Serves you right."

Both paused, looking seriously at one another with serious eyes and the very next moment, both burst into laughter.

"Rak na khrup."

Blush

"Me too."

Both were in their happiest moments now. So happy!

Everything was good. Everything was perfect...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Murphy's law be like- I still exist babies!!