Chapter-3 {Talking about LOVE}

"Umm...Yeah...But didn't you say that you wanna study abroad?" Ohm asked.

"Yeah, I did.. but now plan change." Nanon said.

There passed a few moments in silence, Both looking at each other.

"Ai'hiaa Ohm, Let me go. Have you forgot the taste of my feet?" Nanon said while pushing Ohm away from him. As Ohm belongs from rich family he has habit of hugging people but Nanon didn't like his habit of hugging him very tightly.

"Oho, You haven't changed a bit. Always ready to pick a fight. Such a violent friend." Ohm said moving a bit away from Nanon.

"So, How's life goin' " Ohm sat on his bed and asked his friend whom he haven't met in a while.

"Nothing much. What about you? Still single or what?" Nanon asked Ohm making fun of him.

"Hmm... Still single." Ohm replied like he wasn't interested in this question.

"Why don't you find someone? A pretty girl Huh? You are handsome also." Nanon asked Ohm and continued. "Hey, Don't tell me that you are not into girls."

"What the Fuck are you speaking? Stop being stupid." Ohm said while blushing a bit.

"I can see you blushing. Tell me who's he?" Nanon stood up and asked Ohm seriously without making fun of him.

"Nanon!!" Ohm looked on the floor ignoring eye contact and said, " Its SHE not HE"

"Seriously?? Now my friend have become a real men. So, What's the name of your girlfriend? Is she in the same university? How you met her? Is she pretty?" Nanon started the list of his questions.

"Wait, wait, Wait... One question at a time." Ohm told Nanon and continued, "Firstly she isn't my girlfriend yet, she doesn't even know me and about your another question then yes she is in the same university." Ohm replied to the questions of Nanon.

"What!! She isn't your Girlfriend yet? Ha, you mean it's your secret crush?"

"Hmm, Something like this."

"Then why don't you express your feelings to her?" Nanon sat again and asked.

"But... I don't have guts to. What if she'll reject me?" Ohm turned serious and said.

"Ohm, Look here." Nanon pulled Ohm's chin and told him to look into his eyes. "She is not going to reject you, Just look at yourself the person to reject you would be damn stupid. For you the girls of our high school were crazy, you are perfect. You look handsome, you never disrespected girls and moreover you never had girlfriend. She is gonna be lucky to have you. If you are the one proposing then not only girls but boys can fall too. If it's me then I'll accept you too."

Oops, what the hell did I said, Nanon regretted over what he said just now. There was silence in the room again, Nanon and Ohm were looking deep inside each other's eyes.

And Boom!!! Ohm broke the eye contact as he was feeling embarrassed over what Nanon said to him.

Nanon broke the silence first and said, "Buddy gather up your confidence and tell her you like her, I'll support you."

Ohm just nodded.

"Hey, But you didn't tell me her name and which faculty she is in?" Nanon asked.

"Her, Name.... Name is .....is... I....Ink." Ohm said blushing ear to ear. " And she is in Architecture faculty."

"Oh, she's in Architecture faculty. Hmm.... I'm in Architecture faculty too. Hope I'll meet her." Nanon said mocking Ohm.

"I don't think you'll meet her. I'm sure you will have sports as your major and I don't think she would take something like that as her major." Ohm said.

"You're right. Whatever. Who knows the future. Let's grab something to eat then." Nanon stood up and said.

"Hmm"

Ohm and Nanon stood up and went out to eat. And well Nanon is right, who knows the future.