Chapter-10 {Oh No! I'd my kiss}

It was almost 6:15pm.

Nanon and Ink left from the college and headed towards the hotel.

Rrrrrr Rrrrr....

There was a notification on Nanon's phone. Nanon thought it to be Ohm. So, he immediately opened his Line app. But..

"Why the Fuck is she texting me now?" Nanon yelled looking at his phone.

"What happened?" Ink asked surprisingly.

"Umm... No.. Nothing. " Nanon said while biting his lips.

"Are you sure." Ink and Nanon were still walking and talking.

"Hmm."

"Ink, can you just go ahead? I've some unfinished task to complete. I'll be right back in 15 Minutes. You just take the seat in the hotel." Nanon said to Ink.

"Alright. Just come soon."

Nanon Left Ink in the entrance of the hotel and went at the empty space behind that hotel. he opened his Line app and saw that text again.

Run- What the Fuck is wrong with you? Why the hell you're ignoring my calls?

Nanon- hey, I wanna say something.

Nanon thought about what Ohm said to him, that he must face Run some or the other day, he can't keep ignoring her.

Run- Spill it out fast. You know I'm angry.

Nanon- Ha!! What the fuck. You mean You're angry ha!!? It's me who should be angry. I saw you kissing Your Leo? And don't try to fool me by saying what I saw was not as what it was. It was fucking clear. You guys were licking and sucking and!!!!!!!! I hate you!

Nanon typed so hard that the sound of typing on screen filled that empty space. But he felt good. He felt relief. He thought about Ohm and thanked him in his heart.

There was no reply from Run for a while but she replied.

Run- So, You are dumping me. Aren't you?

Nanon- hell yeah. But keep it in mind, I loved you, I loved you from the bottom of my heart, but it was you who cheated me!

Run- You loved me? Really? You must be kidding me? Flirting with every girl in your class was loving me. Right?

So, Nanon never use to flirt with the girls of his class, because his true feeling were always for Run. He felt blank after reading Run's text. He didn't know what he was doing but he opened Ohm's chat, the last messaged showed.,

Ohm- Don't tell me you've fallen for my beauty and you wanna propose me. hahah!

Nanon laughed at Ohm's last text. He opened Run's chat again and replied.

Nanon- Yeah! I use to flirt but thankfully, I'm not slut like you!

Run- How dare you talk to me like this? I guess, you've find a new bitch, but remember you'll regret breaking up with me.

Nanon- I've found a new bitch? haha, means you considered yourself bitch? Well, That's right. But Remember even If I find a bitch or dog. That's none of your concern. So, Kindly shut the fuck up!

Run- I won't let you be happy. I'll make you break up with whoever that person is! But I don't think anyone would ever fall for you! It was only me fool who fell for you!

Nanon- You'll make me break up? Dream on babe! I love that person from the bottom of my heart, and that person loves me too. That person isn't someone who fools around.