Chapter-15 {First moan}

"Ai'Ohm!!!!!!" Nanon shouted in embarrassment as now he was completely naked in front of his so called roommate.

Nanon covered his privacy with his hands but it was looking like something was already turned on inside him.

"Ai'Hiaa What the fuck you're looking at?" Nanon asked angrily in embarrassment.

"You have got a nice body.." Ohm said teasing just the same way Nanon had said last night.

"Asshole, Give me my towel...." Nanon shouted and bend down in order to take his towel but his hands were still busy hiding his privacy.

Ohm immediately jumped on the towel, "Take it if you can." Ohm said with a evil smirk.

"Ai'Ohm!!! Please!! I'm embarrassed." Nanon said in literally begging tone.

"Aww.... Beg me dear and I shall give you..." Ohm said getting closer to Nanon.

"I won't beg you, idiot!! Give me... A-Argh...... D-don't come near me..." Nanon shouted again until his bare back was hit to the wall.

"W-what do you think you're d-doing.. Ai'Hia!!!" Nanon kept shouting like a helpless child.

Now Ohm and Nanon were very close to each other. Nanon's naked chest was touching Ohm's chest. Nanon had totally forgot to cover his cock, which was now in contact with Ohm's night suit touching Ohm's cock.

"What? I'm doing nothing." Ohm said like a innocent child. His intension was not to hurt Nanon but just to tease him a little.

"Ohm!!! we are not boyfriends yet!! We c-can't" Nanon said nervously. Ohm just stopped everything he was doing. His face turned emotionless.

"Hey, what's with that face?" Nanon asked in worried tone as he could see Ohm being sad a bit.

"My face, my expression, it has nothing to do with you!" Ohm said in disappointed voice and stepped a bit away from Nanon.

"Hey hey... I didn't mean to hurt you. " Nanon grabbed Ohm's arm to stop him.

My trick worked. Why are you so easily deceived my F-U-T-U-R-E B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D? Ohm smirked inside his heart but made a puppy face.

"But I'm hurt.. " Ohm said sadly and looked down.

"Asshole, don't look here!" Nanon couldn't control but curse Ohm who was looking at his cock.

"Asshole? Why didn't I die before hearing this?" Ohm said in overacting tone which was clear enough for Nanon to understand and chuckle.

"Aw Aw! Don't make this face! You look like a lost puppy you know?" Nanon said and giggled thinking Ohm as the lost puppy roaming on the street.

"You're teasing me?" Ohm asked.

"No!" Nanon said looking side ways.

"Argh...... Ugh... No!!! D-Don't touch me there!!!" Nanon exclaimed as Ohm was touching Nanon's butt slowly giving him shiver throughout the body.

"My turn to tease. BABY" Ohm said forcing the term 'baby'.

SHITTT Not again. I love when he call me baby. This sound freaking good.

Nanon was melted over the endearment word 'Baby'. He just let Ohm continue whatever he was doing.

Ohm didn't realized himself that he was doing something that he was not suppose to do before going in the relationship. Ohm's fingers were scratching and making place between the butt cheek.

After finding the perfect place, Ohm pressed his fingers a bit on the hole but didn't actually inserted the finger totally, making Nanon moan slowly and closing his eyes. "Ah!"

Nanon rested his hands on Ohm's shoulder and unconsciously spread his legs a bit to give access properly.

hey Ohm, what are you doing? This is wrong. You can't do it before being his boyfriend. After all you're just a roommate. Ohm thought and stopped immediately.

Ohm stopped and took the towel from the floor. "Hmm.." Ohm hummed while handing towel to Nanon. Nanon who was still standing in a weird pose. His eyes closed tightly and he was attached to the wall.

Nanon slightly opened his eyes. He saw Ohm holding the towel.

Huh? Aren't you gonna continue? Nanon thought but suddenly he realized what the fuck he was thinking?

Now there was a big silence between Nanon and Ohm. Both were equally embarrassed.

"I'm s-sorry." Ohm said and hurried inside the bathroom to take shower.

While Nanon shyly covered himself with towel and took his clothes from cupboard.

Nanon got dressed up with the speed of light and left as soon as he can. He can't face Ohm after what happened. Right?

.